cant decide what wii game next!!! help

lisa-norfolk

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
norfolk,uk
Wii Online Code
2599-9195-4307-8578
ok got my wii on stayrday and have sonic and wii sports!!!
off to get a new game tomorrow but dont have a clue what 2 pick but before ya do begin with ur suggestions im really not a zelda fan so not after getting that game but any other suggestions would really help. was considering warioware smooth moves but not 100% sure

thanks all

hmm, hard choice, i know you said no on zelda, but it really is a great game. if nothing else you should def rent it, but warioware gets old quickly, and once you play a few rounds of multiplayer even that gets too repetitive, i say wait because nintendo is giving us paper mario on april 9th which will no doubt be a great game. so i say get paper mario

ssx blur takes forever to get used to, only get blur if your a hardcore ssx fan, NFS is just sort of different but its not bad, NFS carbon is another good idea, especially if you dont wanna wait for SPM

I READ THIS WRONG AND AM EDITING IT
EDITING DONE
I own both and love both. Here is a list of what you should get if you like the stuff:

zelda:
1) Likes fighting and action games
2) Wants a game that can last more then a couple hours
3) Is a fan of zelda
4) Likes mysteries (it is sorta a mystery)
5) Wants to be challenged a lot with mind boggling quests, advetourous side quests, and big fights

wariware
1) Likes moving and jumping games
2) Likes using te wiimote for almost everything
3) Wants to see a design of miny stories mixed with active play
4) Has intrest in wario games
5) Doesn't care if the game makes sense as long as it uses wiimote a lot
This game has lots of storylines that don't make sense but uses the wiimote the most out of all games

Excite truck
1) Wants a challegning game with no storyiline but lots of games
2) Likes racing
3) Likes uses racing cars mixed with powers a normal car wouldn't have
4) doesn't want cops/super cars
5) Wants a game to last awhile

Red Steel
1) Likes gun/sword fighting games
2) Wants a relistic gun game (unlike james bond where anywhere you hit it does the same damage)
3) Wants a good storyline
4) Doesn't care how many bugs a game has as long as its good
5) Wants an adventourous/action/romance (based on finding girlfrind) that can last a few days of striaght play

Last edited:
its gotta be a game that takes more than a day 2 complete or i dont see the point in buying them !!!!

i never played zelda , got the wii and zelda and loved it...

i love madden, its so much fun.. Medal of honor will be out Wednesday if u like that

I'd say either Exite Truck or Elebits. It all depends on what type of games you like.

video game master said:
EDITING DONE
I own both and love both. Here is a list of what you should get if you like the stuff:

zelda:
3) Is a fan of zelda
5) Wants to be challenged a lot with mind boggling quests, advetourous side quests, and big fights

wariware
This game has lots of storylines that don't make sense but uses the wiimote the most out of all games

Excite truck
2) Likes racing

Red Steel
2) Wants a relistic gun game (unlike james bond where anywhere you hit it does the same damage)
5) Wants an adventourous/action/romance (based on finding girlfrind) that can last a few days of striaght play

:D good post :thumbsup:

lisa-norfolk said:
its gotta be a game that takes more than a day 2 complete or i dont see the point in buying them !!!!

well then i def recommend zelda, just like wiitime, never played zelda before wii, now, well just look how many zelda vc titles i have. but if you're really not sold on zelda, i recommend either getting medal of honor: vanguard if you like shooters (it looks awesome!), nfs carbon if you like racers (it has more gameplay than excite truck), and madden if you like sports games (very innovative and easier to learn than most games for Wii). hope this helped

video game master said:
EDITING DONE

zelda:
3) Is a fan of zelda

wariware

Excite truck
2) Likes racing

Red Steel
Red Steel and Excite Truck are the games for me:thumbsup: . In Red Steel I really like the bad AI I think it's funny.

Anyways Red Steel is probably a good choice. I kept me entertained for about two weeks. But Excite Truck is good to. First you have to beat Excite Race, then beat it with all S gardes. Then you do challenge mode and beat it with all S grades. Then you have to unlock all the paintjobs, and then you have to get all the trophies. This game takes awhile to beat. I only have to get 2 or 3 more trophies:thumbsup:

Back