games to play with girlfriend

oxygenuk

WiiChat Member
Oct 27, 2007
so as the topic title says really, what games do girls really enjoy

my girlfriend is 16 if that helps? she seems to really like wii sports and some mini games on warioware smooth moves

any advice on some other stuff that we can enjoy together?

Minigames, boring as hell.

I don't know, everyone has a different preference with games, it's not just girls like one category. There aren't any multiplayers for Wii that stand out, just yet so I'd think of getting GameCube games.

Wii Play? Maybe Mario Party 8, or Mario Strikers Charged since that's a great game.

Well, my fiance enjoys playing Gears Of War with me on co-op (though she gets killed pretty often), and other Arcade games that have multi-player support.

Can't really speak for 'all' girls since everyone has their own taste in something, but multi-player games are usually the best way to go when with a loved one. Like Frogger mentioned, Gamecube games would be a good choice, or you could just stick with Wii Sports and see if that works.

... Mario Party sorta comes to mind.

what kinda stuff does mario party have? are the mini games like warioware smooth moves or sonic and the secret rings mini games?

havent played a mario party game before i dont think

my g/f and i play MK armageddon. she agreed to get really into smash bros with me when i get it too. also i plan on playing zak and wiki with her when i get it, becase the 2nd player can move a pointer around and circle stuff, so she can tell me what (she thinks would be good) to do. :)

i have mortal kombat armageddon but i dont think she likes that scary gory stuff:smilewinkgrin:

Some games I suggest..

Mario Party (Any version)
Super Paper Mario
Wario Ware Smooth Moves

My advice for you would be to go to a video game rental store such as Blockbuster or Rogers Video and have her pick out a game or two that she thinks will be fun.

Multi player games would probably be your best bet. Anything Co-op is also a really good choice.

Seeing as how i'm a girl myself, i can speak from experience. I don't own a 360, but whenever i go over to a friends house who has one and we decide to play, i like to warm up by playing some Co-op Halo or Gears, you know, help me build up my confidence. Once i start feeling more comfortable, then bring on the Online challange against other people.

My wife likes Wii golf and Big Brain Academy. If I put on Resident Evil or Metroid Prime, she's leaving the room.

I'm hoping Mario Galaxy will appeal to her once that one comes out.

well....if you have a spare wiimote and nunchuk.......probably and shooter......like red steel or call of duty

Boxing on Wii sports.
Get her all angry at you, then you can have a "make up" make out session.
Or, you can let her win and then she'll "console" you for the loss.
Either way you'll have fun playing and afterwards.

if u u have 2 nunchucks try mario strikers charged. u can play multiplayer online against sombody else with a guest

Big brain academy could be good, we mentioned it the other day actually

but i have heard the puzzles and games are very easy?

Back