Celebrity Mii's

I have made a zombie :arf:
and a rasta-looking guy :cornut:

add me if u want them ;)

i would love a stephen colbert and a chuck norris

if u have one, add me and ill add you

i got like 20 celebrity Mii's all made from layouts, hit me up if you got some and wanna trade

Made some improvements to Catherine. Anybody w/ my CatherineZ that wants the new and improved version let me know. (She looks closer, but still not as good as some of Xangalore's)

Would love some Miis...If you add me I'll add you. (How childish does that sound?) Xangalore...adding you when I get home....love the Kill BIll and Star Wars Miis...freakin' schweet!

Hi guys, just got myself a Wii... very new to all this (never owned anything Nintendo before!) really lovin' it so far... so please add me.

Wii Online Code: 5803 1770 5291 7620

Cheers!

hey guys i got heeps of good miis my fav MR. T. he was hard. add me if you want to see them jsut make sure you PM me your wii number so i can add you too.

I've seen a lot of Micheal Jacksons around so decided yo make my own xD, also managed to create a dilbert character even lol (moved a mouth into/behind the nose and took the lines for eyes and made them appear to be part of the eyeglass rims

-really new to wii and this forum and am still mostly a pc gamer xD but if you'd like em i'll see if i can get my wii address up xD

Last edited:
I just got Jack Black yesterday. This looks exactly like him

Got Michael Jordan too.

Last edited:
Back