characters you do not want to see.

ganondorf234

Darkness Within!!!!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2006
Australia
i have to saw daisy, sonic, no more mario characters(like dr mario), young zelda, tails and wolf link.

Which people do you not want in the game?

i hated the climbers; when playing 2 player, u always had to hit a specific one, meaning if the 2nd player was controlling the male ice climber hitting the female one wouldnt have any effect.

No Sonic, no Vacuum Luigi (give normal Luigi a vacuum, sure, but not a seperate character), no Dark Link, no Dark Samus, and no Shadow Mario. We don't need clones.

Also, PLEASE no Baby Bowser or Baby Mario...

Ive seen this thread before, but i dont care whos in the game.. if there was aloada characters i loved.. thn i wouldnt know who to choose, also i dnt think puttin a character in a game.. will affect the game at all

sasuke747 said:
How is Sonic gonna be a clone?

I didn't say he was going to be a clone, but look at all the characters I've listed after him - all clones.

I don't want Sonic in the game because he simply doesn't belong there. One third-party character is bad enough, we don't need more.

Wiired said:
Ive seen this thread before, but i dont care whos in the game.. if there was aloada characters i loved.. thn i wouldnt know who to choose, also i dnt think puttin a character in a game.. will affect the game at all

You couldn't be more wrong. The selection of characters is what makes the game so fun.

Back