Chat about brawling each other!

opie420

WiiChat Member
Mar 3, 2008
I have seen some of you online so far. I know 2fast, ALI, and redx i think it is. The online play has been awesome so far. You guys are kickin my ass! If you see 2 opies on there its me and the wife playing. This game is gonna make me buy 2 more controllers for the friends at home play!

Who has fought who so far? I know ALI was on there today but i am trying to get falco. I beat the 100 man fight but he kicked my butt. I had my daughter in my lap and that didn't work out very good.

I got you on the next on ALI!! LOL
You to 2fast!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Opie! Lol, yeah I saw you on. Sometimes if I d/c in the middle of the match it's probably because my parents are calling for me lol. So please don't get annoyed. Yeah, I think it's awesome that you and your wife play I was like "what, why are there two opies!?" Anyways, I'll see you online! Anyone can add me if they like, it's in my sig. Just pm me when you do! :thumbsup:

I played vs Ali, Atom, and Lugia. It's hard to play because I get lag. I don't know if its just me or everyone but I have a huge delay and its really hard to time my attacks.

Hey, I've played all ya'll. Good times. I just wish lag wouldn't be so bad. I've actually played a few matches that literally completely froze with lag; I don't know if any of you were in that game. Although, there wasn't any lag in our game, Opie. Who was that other person: Maro or something?

I've added most of you guys in here, haven't played any of you yet. I played Byron (his name in game) quite a few times earlier today, was good fun.

I played AJAP, he's really good, and I played against Jon who is kinda new but looks like he'll be great to play against soon as he has the hang of the game.

I need to unlock a lot more stuff. There's so much side content it'll keep me busy for months.

Back