Christmas Competition!

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
With the festive season approaching fast I think we are in need of some graphic design to celebrate Christmas!

1160356303230dp6.jpg

Rules;

Must be a Christmas themed signature/Drawing/LA Basically 'art'

Must be appropriate I.E no offensive language or images

Must be created within the set time

All entries must be handed in by 25th December

A day for thinking and creation will begin 6th December

X-Prize to be confirmed-X*

Only 1 entry per participant

Unlimited number of participants

Must be created by you

Voting will commence on the 26th december

thwtfisthatkindofdancethattheyarema.gif

Let the festive feeling commence!

*prize will be along the lines of an E-Trophy or something similar

Last edited:
Reserved.

Woot! Awesome idea Jammmm <3

Would photography be okay, I've been playing around with this idea for a while now, this would give me the chance to try it out.

surfinrach90 said:
Woot! Awesome idea Jammmm <3

Would photography be okay, I've been playing around with this idea for a while now, this would give me the chance to try it out.

Yes, photography to drawing, it all counts:yesnod:

Nice contest I will whip something up in Photoshop that will be a surefire win! You'll see...

EDIT: Ugh! Photoshop isn't working, my Dad took the hardrive that had the file on it! >.<

2nd EDIT: Hehehe never mind found the comp. file, but I don't know if I can enter.

Last edited:
Ahh cool good good =]

Are you going to enter Jamalamalam, yes I just thought of that as I was typing it =/

surfinrach90 said:
Ahh cool good good =]

Are you going to enter Jamalamalam, yes I just thought of that as I was typing it =/

Haha:lol:

New nicknames are always appreciated:wink:

I might enter if I whip something up.

Awwwwesome!

Could get i0n to give the winner a special mushroom like a gold one or something to go by their name =]

I may try to whip something up. Just depends on how busy I am.

surfinrach90 said:
Awwwwesome!

Could get i0n to give the winner a special mushroom like a gold one or something to go by their name =]

I will contact him about that:)

I think it should be holiday because of the different religions

Z3wpk said:
I think it should be holiday because of the different religions

That does not matter, they may not celebrate it but that is what the festival is called.

We all know Christmas isn't real anyway, it is a pagan festival the Christian church stole to try and blank Pagans out of history, a man called Jesus was born around February, son of God or not.

Cpt.McCloud said:
That does not matter, they may not celebrate it but that is what the festival is called.

We all know Christmas isn't real anyway, it is a pagan festival the Christian church stole to try and blank Pagans out of history, a man called Jesus was born around February, son of God or not.
lol you dont have to explain ha but just making sure nobody gets "offended" :) I may enter not sure

Back