CoD3 No Multiplayer-All Hope Lost

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Well, here it is. The Call of Duty 3 for the Wii wont even feature Multiplayer..just single player. I suggest NOT getting it. Because everyone knows most of the fun in CoDs are multiplayers. So this is half-ass! Heres the passage (warning: depressing) As for additional Wii functionality, Activision informed us that there will be no WiiConnect24 support for Call of Duty 3. In addition, the experience is one player only, offering no split-screen or multiplayer gaming this time around. The Wii-mote speaker isn't being used (due to time constraints), but the Wii-mote rumble is used in nearly every situation for incoming and outgoing fire.

*Sniff* Source: http://wii.ign.com/articles/736/736563p1.html

Dont get it! Or do we get it? Do we get it so they come out with another that is better and not half-ass, or do we not waste our money but then they might see Wii has a no-go! EEkers

the 360 will have online play for CoD3. im still debating about wheather or not i should get it for my 360 or not. i might rent it and see if its good enough to buy or not

This kind of slack developing is what will kill the Wii. People will think "Why should I buy the Wii version if it doesnt have multiplayer? I'll just get the 360!"

If they're going to make a game for the Wii, they need to make it to it's full extent instead of half-assing it. Don't buy it just for the sake of getting rid of lazy developers. It'll be released on PC eventually, so just get that or the 360 version.

well im usualy gonna buy the 360 verson of games with online play because most of my friends have the 360 and arnt getting a Wii and i love playing my games online with people i actualy know

Gosh darn it :( I was going to get this for the Wii because of the cool controls in multiplayer :( Singleplayer CoD is amazing but playing with friends is even more amazing. Not even split screen?!?! Hellz no :( :( Guess i'll be buying it for my 360

paintba||er said:
Hopefully the 360 version will have online play.

LoL Of course it will and that is the system I am getting it for. I will save the Wii for other crazy games.

paintba||er said:
Hopefully the 360 version will have online play.

DEFINETELY!

But i do agree that online is half the fun although lets not take anything away from one of the most atmospheric and intense (especially on hard difficulty!) single player games out there. i would buy it but i would probably get better use on my 360 because of the graphics

WOOHOO 100th POST:crazy: :cool: :ciappa: :yesnod: :wink: :D :thumbsup: :arf: :wink: :smilewinkgrin: :devil: :cornut: :p :ihih:

I never really liked COD multiplayer honestly. If the single player is really good and the cool controls by the Wii work out really well then I will get it anyway.

Although I would of liked to try multiplayer on the Wii with this game.

I'm not as concerned with the online multiplayer for CoD3, what i didn't like was that there was not even split screen, not even Co-op! It's just all single player. My not even making split screen is telling me, the consumer, that they aren't really trying to make internet play an option. They could have made the split screen now and wait for the internet to work laer

EA is such a huge company, they sometimes only seem to care about getting a version of their game on EVERY SINGLE PLATFORM even if it's not the most polished.

I've played COD games before but never actually bought one, nor played one the whole way through. I personally think it's kind of creepy reinacting a war in a videogame. I know, it's done well, but seriously, that was a brutal war and I don't think it's very respectful, nor realistic. I think you should get one life and if you die at any time in the game, you should have to start from the very beginning because in real life, there's no such thing as checkpoints.

Back