Combining All 3 consoles

Deanis said:
Yer but then we miss out on the 60gig HD... and Blu-Ray.
True...but as for the HD I find my 360 to have more than enough...maybe thats just me...

Thank god someone said it.
No competition means higher prices, poorer games, less support from the developers.

Bad idea, keep them competing, i want more price cuts, and more crazy deals...
You know you all love it when you go into a shop and say "theyr offering it at this price with a free thingymabob down the street, what can you give me?"

Well.. thats kinda store competition, not console competition... But you are right, if no one was competing companies would get lazy. And game producers would get lazy, because thered be sooooo many games on one machine.

omg yes I thought i was the only one freaked out by the ps3 commercials...i just dont see how they get good advertisement if people just change the channel everytime their commercial comes on (i really do that because they r so weird, and i dont wanna think about that before i go to sleep)

How about the xWiic3 - xbox 360 - wii - pc - ps3 :D?

he didnt say anything about combining a pc with it....and i think wiiS360 sounds better imagine....wii-S-360

What about Wii63. Pronounced Wii - Six -Three ;P Sounds nice

But yea, I'd rather have another business coming in and making something that destroys the competition, so that the generation after, all 3 will have to outdo themselves to hell.

I do like to think about it... The controller of the Wii, the power of a nextgen PC, the online of the 360 but free, the homebrew support of the ps3 and the blue-ray.

Who could do it:O

Back