convince me to get a 360

Tcgnr7992

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2007
youngstown ohio
Wii Online Code
8587-8243-0023-2412
ok, now about a week ago i really wanted a 360 but my desire seems to be fading, I need you guys to convince me to want one again
(i dont want halo or gears of war)

bioshock, oblivion, mass effect, assassins creed, there are a lot of other great games. plus you have the whole marketplace/media center features which are very interesting, u can buy all kinds of movies, shows, dl game demos, etc.

i own a Wii and 360 and that combo is perfect... want awesome HD graphics with the big triple A titles then play on the 360... want a great gaming experience play on the Wii

i'm still waiting for the PS3 to do something, so i can go buy that

Tcgnr7992 said:
ok, now about a week ago i really wanted a 360 but my desire seems to be fading, I need you guys to convince me to want one again
(i dont want halo or gears of war)
if u gotta have sum1 convince u to get 360

u dont diserve 1 :frown2:

o snap and ur not gunna get gears... plz go chainsaw ur self
halo is exceptional but it does hav 1 of the best online play ever
u wud not c many games if it wasnt ever made :yesnod:

Crackdown. I know a lot of people don't give it a second though, but it was the reason I got a 360.

Halo2 and Halo3 don't exceed Halo1 for the PC. They just seem like the same old stuff over again. Not to mention the achievement/completion bugs in Halo3 really honk me off.

Ghost Recon's are OK, Quake4 is fun but again I'm thinking of now getting it for the PC.

Oblivion seems pretty cool, but is only single player and I prefer co-op supporting RPG's.

As to Mass Effect, my neighbor was all excited about it and showing it to me. I kept asking can you do this or this or this and he kept saying "Umm, no". It's definitely pretty and has some really cool things to it. However, it's "skill" based leveling is PC old school, as with most other aspects.

I've tried Bioshock, CoD4, GoW, Assasin's Creed, GTA, Dead Rising, OverLord, The Outfit, umm. lots of other games my son has had. They're all either a one-timer or end up being so annoying I can't even get more than 30-60 minutes into it.

I'd say my favorite 360 games are Crackdown and Earth Defense Force 2017. Both of which are not highly rated.

I guess mostly I prefer any kind of shooter (FPS/TPS) on a PC due to the smoothness and accuracy of a mouse vs. analog stick.

Of course, all this is IMHO.

Do I regret spending the money on an Elite, extra controller, 2nd HD cable, Year of Live Gold, 8 games, etc. Nope.

Sad thing is, since I got my 360 I acutally play it more than my Wii, but not as much as my PC games. Maybe it's because the Wii is in the family room and my 360 sits beside my PC and shares my PC 24" LCD. Don't know, it just is.

well my desire is back now, idk but for some reason i just didnt want one as bad

actually pikachu, my friend bought a 360 today (mines about 2 months old) and the guys at gamestop said all new 360s have the RROD issue fixed (falcon chip) that's not to say a new 360 cant have a hardware failure, it's just not likly anymore. it would be like a PS3 having a hardware failure, maybe a tad more common.

as for getting a 360, one reason, and one reason only: call of duty 4. i would have sex with this game! lol

and you should get halo 3, it's really tons of fun online. story mode not so much (not a big halo fan..)

assasins creed, meh, i wouldnt waste your money. i bought it for PS3 and returned it. it's a rental for sure cause it was fun for about two hours.

Tcgnr7992 said:
well my desire is back now, idk but for some reason i just didnt want one as bad

plz get 1 so i can qwxn ur n%b ass, any game, cuz i wud go buy it or rent just to qwxn u :ciappa:

dont b scared to add the name u cant read XD

btw every1 stop convincing him to get 1 he's ovboiusly a newb at gaming, go play ur weak ass ps3

Last edited:
l7cx1Cl said:
if u gotta have sum1 convince u to get 360

u dont diserve 1 :frown2:

o snap and ur not gunna get gears... plz go chainsaw ur self
halo is exceptional but it does hav 1 of the best online play ever
u wud not c many games if it wasnt ever made :yesnod:

yeah you wouldnt see many games if it wasnt ever made because then the xbox woulda failed miserably.

but anyway get nhl 08 and bioshock. i wish i had the money for a 360.

l7cx1Cl said:
plz get 1 so i can qwxn ur n%b ass, any game, cuz i wud go buy it or rent just to qwxn u :ciappa:

dont b scared to add the name u cant read XD

btw every1 stop convincing him to get 1 he's ovboiusly a newb at gaming, go play ur weak ass ps3

weak ass ps3? the ps3 is way more powerful than 360. you are the only n00b here.

samXcor3 said:
weak ass ps3? the ps3 is way more powerful than 360. you are the only n00b here.

i dont c no difference cep the shitty games and online play u got :sick:

and i will actualy buy the ps3 when it drops more of price and eventualy gets good games like ut3

so i will qwxn u there 2 ;]

Back