Corrupt a wish

it is christmas now but your parents didnt realise so you didnt get any present this xmas

i wish i had a ps3 so i could smash it up, in a room which nobody could get into so nobody could steal it or do it for me. also the ps3 is /NOT indestructable

granted, but midna died while link was a wolf, so he can only be a wolf. lol!!!

i wish samus was real!!! and she liked me =)

Samus is real, and she likes you, but she is my girlfriend and you two never even get to first base.

I wish the San Jose Sharks will win the Stanley Cup in the 2007-08 season without me losing any money, life, pain, Wii, or DS and that they could continue to win the Stanley Cup whenever they choose. They are not cursed nor do they win every year.

okay, but they all get traded to the Calgary Flames(although i am from New Brunswick)

I wish I had an army of rabbids to do my biding! (and Rayman was dead:wink:)

Granted only rayman comes back as a zombie and kills the whole of ubisoft for making games about rabbids instead of him. after he takes his revenge on the rabbids and then YOU!!!!

i wish i had one real wish and this one wish could have no possible side effects or loopwholes and nobody else but me could use it,

You wished for a wish, so use that wish, which you didn't do, so yes, nothing happens, but randomly, you trip, fall, and break your neck.

It does. You drink it. You die. The End.

I wish for a harmless pet, that will NEVER hurt anyone or anything or bother with any of your things.

Back