High Magus
Dec 6, 2006
Not Cananada
Wii Online Code
6306-7907-9161-5635
Here's how it works:

the poster has to make a wish,

the next poster has to grant it, but something goes horribly wrong
(Ex: i wish i was a bunny. Next poster: OK, you are a bunny, but you die of bunny sickness)

The poster then makes his own wish, and the poster after THEM does as above, and so on.

I'll go first: I wish I had a Wii.

Oh, I love this game!

Your wish: I wish I had a Wii.
Results: You thought you got pretty lucky. You got your Wii (a sexy black one too). However, when you opened the box, all you got was the console. No cables, Wiimotes, Nunchucks, etc. Plus it was made of cardboard;)

I wish that my Gamecube could play DVDs (it's not Panasonic)

Your Gamecube DOES play DVD's... it just no longer plays Games

I wish I had a kick ass, top of the range, HD TV

your mum brings home the new 100" HD blue ray tv, but turns out blue ray is an actual species of tuna and your tv is filled with water to accomadate the new species.

i wish nintendo made online updates for TP

It does, but you found out it was Toilet Paper they were updating.

I wish it was x-mas.:smilewinkgrin:

you wake up and its christmas ghave your normal christmas day, go to sleep to wake up and find outits christmas again you then go through a chain of the same christmas being everyday for the rest of your life.

I wish i had a PS3, xbox 360 and a nintendo wii and all of them work fine FOREVER and nothing bad ever happens to them.

Granted, but when you wished for them to work fine forever and nothing bad happen to them you forgot to knock on wood, so a fat bald man wearing a bikini steals it then pees on your carpet :D

I wish my DS lite could play gameboy games, but could still play DS games, and GBA games.

Your Wish:
I wish my DS lite could play gameboy games, but could still play DS games, and GBA games.

Results:
Your DS Lite can now play DS games, Gameboy Color games, and Gameboy Advance games. But unfortunetly, there's nowhere to put it in!:confused:

well you grow wings but ur feet turn into a HUGE tub of mayo.......
i wish i had a GurlFriend haha

you find the love of your life and she is perfect in every way. then u find out she has AIDS. lmao.

I wish i was a woman. (not really but just play along)

you are a woman. but youre a really ugly girl.

i wish george bush was no longer president

Back