Could this be the true amount of characters?

lloyd_yayo said:
i hate to feed on rumours but check this out from me:

check this out, one of my supervisors at bestbuy attended one of the nintendo confrences a while back (along with 20 other best buy reps) and this guy really know nothing about games. well at the confrence he said nintendo was gon add snake AND sonic to the roster, delay the game and make 100 charchters playable. suprisingly enough, we didnt believe him then, but lo and behold, sonic was revealed wednesday, then the delay was announced....so im skeptical to believe his 3rd statement is true, but he did get the 1st two right, and this was all before wedensday.....wat u guys think?

100, surely that's to many?

^
i know i know....but ....after that experience and thinking about it...nintendo may very well be going all out with brawl...100 charchters is alot...but anythings possible with nintendo. they may dissapoint u sometimes, but they ALWAYS make up for it

idk seems fishy , when did he say all this .... and about the squished boxs , take a look at pikachu then fox , their different sizes , i guees it all depends on the characters size .... and feel free to add me to your wii friends , cause im trying to add alot of people for when i get more online games .. so pm me if you do add me

- Spenser

Wow.. 100 characters.. Well i could see the screen scrolling from side to side.. But once you think about it.. it took only 42 character boxes to fill that whole page so somthing has got to be up >_>.. eithery way i doubt on 100 characters >_>...

lloyd_yayo said:

check this out, one of my supervisors at bestbuy attended one of the nintendo confrences a while back (along with 20 other best buy reps) and this guy really know nothing about games. well at the confrence he said nintendo was gon add snake AND sonic to the roster, delay the game and make 100 charchters playable. suprisingly enough, we didnt believe him then, but lo and behold, sonic was revealed wednesday, then the delay was announced....so im skeptical to believe his 3rd statement is true, but he did get the 1st two right, and this was all before wedensday.....wat u guys think?

Maybe they are counting assist trophies :S

lloyd_yayo said:

snake was announced wayyy back
sonic was of course going to be in it--it was obvious after they announced mario and sonic at the Olympics....meaning nintendo had some agreements with SEGA.
the delay no one saw coming but just go to my conclusion statement
100 characters is just a stupid fantasy wish considering the past amount of characters in SSB

conclusion: you and youre friend are retarded, if your friend exists. making up lies on the internet gets you no where in life. IF he did go to a conference for nintendo the media WOULD be there, the whole point of conferences that reveal crap like this is for the media. if the media was there they would have announced it earlier. if they were told to keep it a secret that is just stupid cause they wouldnt have announced it in the first place. the biggest reason this is a retarded lie is that if they DID announce this crap, how in the WORLD would this information concern 21
best buy reps.
it almost feels like a waste typing up this post to prove your stupidity, but id rather do this than have to listen to your 10 year peers running around wiichat claiming there will be 100 playable characters in brawl cause a member
s friend went a ninty conference that told him so. so, i suggest you either:
A: never post on wiichat again
B: apologize for lying
C: go f*ck yourself

:)

edit: ag sorry for the double post to anyone who cares, i usually type this up then copy and paste it into my previous post but i forgot about it by the time i finished...

Last edited:
lloyd_yayo said:

i think ure a liar

I think nintendo knew that it was going to be delayed thats why on mario and sonic at the olympic games the trailer said " competing in the same arena for the first time" what do you guys think.

nintendo constantly surpises ppl all the time but 100 chars...? too hard to swallow but think about it Charicars already known will have a buddy or two coming out with them as unlockable chars, so think about it.

Fastshadow said:
I think nintendo knew that it was going to be delayed thats why on mario and sonic at the olympic games the trailer said " competing in the same arena for the first time" what do you guys think.
wow nice catch.

oh goodness, sovieto and mysims do u even read before u reply? 1st off i said it was my supervisor, not FRIEND, my supe is like 35 years old, he's not a gamer, he dosent even have a clue what smash bros is, thats why its funny that he was rite about snake despite we already knew he was in there, but was also rite on sonic being in it, and the delay, dont tell me about "everyone figured yada yada yada" and "this is a waste of time" crap, u need to show some repsect or not post at all, i get tired of sittin back reading your rude replys for no reason, like you're always offended by somethings someone does, grow up, and if you are past 21, grow up so more. and i didnt say i believe anything, you're iggnorant for that ridiculous comment, both of you.

edit: and apparently you aren't aware that nintendo did have a connference a while before this. and to educate you a a bit on my job, supervisors of depts every 3 months have to attend a bestbuy meeting where they talk about new release, new products, etc. so they can be trained and know what they talking about. my statement before is just something he brought back from this meeting.

Last edited:
i did origonaly post something else. but im getting a little out of hand. sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back