Countdown From A Million

Very hyped. I want it to be released some time after February 13th though, to buy me enough time to finish Majora's Mask 3D.
If it's released late February or early March, I could get it for my birthday (that was the case for Awakening). But no release date info yet. :/

I want it spring if not as soon as possible
Because everything is coming out spring from Gintama and Mewtwo and some other things I think

I want it spring if not as soon as possible
Because everything is coming out spring from Gintama and Mewtwo and some other things I think
I almost forgot about Mewtwo. I suppose this is what I get for never having the time to play Smash...

At least my Spring break will be full with all of this. It's sad to say it but I doubt this new Fire Emblem game will be out by then. Still hoping.

Yeah I know what you mean
It's probably a next year thing but showing it at the beginning of this year gives me hope for a 2015 release probs around holiday

Out of all other franchises sides Smash, I get the most hyped about a new Fire Emblem game.
Probably because of how much of an improvement each new game is.

Fire Emblem hype gets more out of me than even Smash. High school just drained all of my emotions out, I can't express anything anymore.

The main thing I want back in this new game is the various chapter goals. Remember the Seize, Escape, Defend and Survive of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn? All Awakening had was Rout the Enemy and Defeat the Boss IIRC, and that's fun (I do it regardless of the actual goal for the experience) but I miss the other goals.

I was expecting more of the story-geared choices. Choosing the chapter objective seems a bit Farfetch'd to me.

Back