Cover Art!

balrogs.pa said:
Whatever. Atleast you still have the cover art. and im laughing cause its still cheap lol.

Huh? The one I bought from eBay has the cover art. It blends in perfectly with my other Wii game.

So you're laughing because you're getting ripped off? You do realize that it costs MORE to make your own using the cases linked by Mako that it does to just buy a complete case on eBay with the cover art and everything? Even the Nintendo route is going to cost you pretty much the same as you're going to be using a substantial amount of ink to get good quality cover art. Let's also not forget that the cover arts use glossy paper, not standard printer paper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-WII-SP...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
Well do you have to continue argueing with me when i tried to stop it? Look, i KNOW you bought one for five dollars and that buying a lot of ink can cost a lot of money. I got it. Okay?! You are talking about wii sports. Which if your from the U.S.A you dont get a case, you get a flimsy piece of paper. Now you only need to buy ONE case, and print ONE piece of paper with ink. Now for ink? You can usually print out paper from a library or at the school you go to. so you dont really have to pay. Well from where i live. Now, i don't think you will want to buy a Mario Strikers Charged game case with foreign box art. Considering it would also include a game because why would someone sell their own case alone? So you would also be buying a game that wouldn't work with your wii, and i doubt someone will buy a CD alone considering it will get scratched. So please stop argueing with me, buying the wii sports Box Art + Case is alot ''cheaper'' or easier. But for me, i rather do it myself.

Whoa whoa. Sorry for causing basis for argument. I failed to realize balrogs only wanted one dvd case. I bought a box of 100 and it came with free shipping, so it was about 30 cents each case.

actually the case you get from ebay, is printed on standard white paper not glossy... its not different than printing it yourself except the guy has done it himself and selling it cheaper because he baught alot of cases in bulk. my friend ordered his on ebay total was 5 bucks shipping and all and the slip in the dvd case had jagged edges mine looked better cause i diy'd it. but im a perfectionist too.

balrogs.pa said:
''my wii sports is better! ''

''well i got the box art from japan..which is actually good..''

'' . . . f*** you''

thats mature what are you 12? come on now... im just trying to help you guys settle your arguement. the wii sports cover you buy from ebay is printed on a inkjet which most ppl with computers have its not on any fancy glossy paper, its inkjet plain paper and in a white cd case no big deal really.
as long as you figure a way to get a hard case who cares if its written in permanent marker on the side "wii sports" as long as it protected better than a pos cardboard holder.

i know, but if i ever DO plan on making my own, ima get someone i know is good with the scissors..i never was good at using them..

balrogs.pa said:
i know, but if i ever DO plan on making my own, ima get someone i know is good with the scissors..i never was good at using them..
take it to kinko's and use the paper cutter if u want a truely clean edge lol.

knoxbox said:
actually the case you get from ebay, is printed on standard white paper not glossy... its not different than printing it yourself except the guy has done it himself and selling it cheaper because he baught alot of cases in bulk. my friend ordered his on ebay total was 5 bucks shipping and all and the slip in the dvd case had jagged edges mine looked better cause i diy'd it. but im a perfectionist too.

Mine looks fine and is made of glossy paper. I don't know if that is the exact seller I bought mine from though, as I bought it last spring.

Thanks, my Wii Sports is now boxed :)

Fortunately I found a white box kicking around and had glossy paper anyway

Wow...this should have been locked a long time ago.

I actually stole my white case from Santa Claus 2. Hahaha

Probably cost me $.50 all said and done.

Brawny said:
Wow...this should have been locked a long time ago.

I actually stole my white case from Santa Claus 2. Hahaha

Probably cost me $.50 all said and done.
you did what i did but i stole mine form santa clause 3 lol... hrm.. i baught mine over a year ago from some buyer on ebay but he was only one at the time might be others now but the one i got wasn't on glossy paper but it looked good none the less and so does the link one that i made myself not much difference looks the same.

Back