dad beat up his six yr old son but WHY????

Wow.

:lol: me and my brother use to beat the crap out of each other when we played fighting games together. Both of us get frustrated easily when we can't get a punch in.

When I read this article i thought "What is this world coming too?,

Whats a 50year old doing with a kid?
Isnt that a bit old to be having kids?

He didn't think that threw

When I read this article i thought "What is this world coming too?,
more like america. america is so stupid these days. for example you can go to jail for having a cuban cigar...they say its treason or somtin xD. also you hear about a buncha people kidnapping kids and stuff. i dont hear about none of that in other countrys much. and we are like trillions of dollars in debt. american people are messed up all around xD i still like living here tho lol

more like america. america is so stupid these days. for example you can go to jail for having a cuban cigar...they say its treason or somtin xD. also you hear about a buncha people kidnapping kids and stuff. i dont hear about none of that in other countrys much. and we are like trillions of dollars in debt. american people are messed up all around xD i still like living here tho lol

ha, if you think the us is bad for dumb rules and crazy people, take a look at great britain.

you can go to jail for having a cuban cigar
no you can't, you can for selling them without a license though. same as in britain.

you hear about a buncha people kidnapping kids and stuff
then you don't read the news too much. also where was it that some guy kheld and raped his daughter for 15 years? oh yeah, not the US

and we are like trillions of dollars in debt
but not as bad as Great britain, canada, norway, switzerland, japan, italy, israel, france, and many more.

you know what else is stupid. people talking about things when they have no clue.

then you don't read the news too much. also where was it that some guy kheld and raped his daughter for 15 years? oh yeah, not the US

Not in the UK ether

We invented civilization all you lot did was put a clock on it

If you dont know im trying some humor witch is also British

Not in the UK ether

We invented civilization all you lot did was put a clock on it

If you dont know im trying some humor witch is also British

you may have invented civilization, but it was the irish who saved it.

you may have invented civilization, but it was the irish who saved it.
No the Irsh made it drunk while the Australians sold the beer to them.

Lets bring out all the stereo types now.

*Sips some tea*

NO!! Let's not and say we did. Topic is 50yr old d-bag beats up his surprisingly young son for sucking at a game!! Let's all just stay there m'kaaaaay...

NO!! Let's not and say we did. Topic is 50yr old d-bag beats up his surprisingly young son for sucking at a game!! Let's all just stay there m'kaaaaay...
Old man and young kid sucking should never be used in a sentence together.

jesus christ always get one who has to go off subject look guys its purely about this sicko who did that to his son i mean it aint right and shouldnt have a 6 year old at 50! women over 35 shouldnt be allowed to have kids considering that dont have a clue if its their 1st then allowing sum tw@t to do that its wrong very wrong

Latest posts

Back