Daniel Craig will not be James Bond in Activision's games

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
It looks like Daniel Craig doesn't want be Bond, James Bond in Activision games anymore? according to wii.qj.net

With their new James Bond game coming out next year plus plans to make a series out of the Bond franchise, Activision decided not to get Daniel Craig as the face of their James Bond. Daniel Craig's a big star - it'll be hard to fit sessions of dialog recording into his busy schedule, he'll have Bond movies to shoot - all that and he's expensive, too. So instead, we'll be getting Adam Croasdell.

This guy

The actor reveals his new role through an interview with BBC Asian Network. "Oddly enough I have just played James Bond in the new James Bond video game - how weird is that?" he said. I don't know what the future holds, but I'm always into varying up what comes my way, trying new things."

Croasdell has been in movies such as "Too Much, Too Young" in 2007, "The Chase" in 2006, "Leonardo" in 2003. His latest role is Dr. Al Jenkins in the BBC soap "EastEnders."

007.png

Activision has revealed that a new entry in its James Bond game franchise has been delayed to 2010. This announcement was made by Activision CFO Thomas Tipple in a conference call with investors today.

The main reason for the delay was to avoid having the game compete with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, suggesting an action-oriented title. The delayed Bond game wasn't detailed, but it could be the Quantum of Solace sequel that Activision CEO Bobby Kotick talked about last year.

Of course, if you still want your Bond fix for this year, there's always Bizarre Creations' Bond racing game, currently scheduled for release this September.

Back