Darkside Chronicles and Dead Space Extraxction need online support

He's just a troll. Ignore him.

:lol: because he had enough respect to have an intellectual conversation about it?

600 posts in 3 months, someone needs friends or a life ( obviously impossible )
Try social networking ( since Real Life apparently isn't an option )
Perhaps plastic surgery..

House of The Dead 2&3 Return was the only Wii title I ever traded in because it's such an awful, old remake.
You just like to hate because you follow me around the forum with your shitty opinions and no one cares.

Better stop harassing me on the site..
I think you know what I'm talking about. :nono:

Anyways,
Darkside Chronicles is the 2nd Exclusive Resident Evil Wii title..
The fact that it's on the rails again, shows the developers laziness towards the Wii.
Extremely disappointing.

Last edited:
Well they're not and they're not gonna be, thus leaving everyone extremely disappointed..
We know you're upset.. but your input needs be more creative.
:tard:
...Well it seems you harassed me. Seriously, stop flaming. Trying to be "Mr. Tough Guy" on a forum isn't going to replace your lack of respect in the real world.

Also to whoever deleted my posts in this thread, I'd like to know why the post where I called him a troll is still here, but my on-topic conversation with Dzapper got deleted?

When I first heard Dead Space was coming to Wii I was thinking it was gonna be the next RE4, until I found out it was on-rails. Boy did you guys get cheated :/

I just bought Dead Space for the 360 today.

What are you talking about!!!! IN RE4/5 you can't move while shooting!!!:yikes:

Did you play Dead Space !?! Of course there is some similarity, like ammunition management etc...

But at least in Dead Space you're personna doesn't move like a robot and you have a third person view while shooting and not over the shoulder view like RE4/5. this is pretty useful to walk around an enemy and shoot him while moving.

With this stupid over the shoulder view you can't see nothing on your side and you can't move while aiming.:nono:

This is a big difference in gaming experience.:smilewinkgrin::crazy:

Sorry my mistake. I played it round a friends and never relised you could shoot while moving :p Always thought it was like RE4/5 for that reason.

Back