DBZ: Tenkaichi 2

ssbb_lover said:
Lol...ladies and gents, there you are...

I, too, am actually stuck at the Hercule VS. Android 18. The scene before fighting her makes no sense, because she says that she's going to throw the fight for loads of cash, then she beats the **** out of you. :eek:ut: Stupid heartless robots....what do they need money for anyway? Upgrades for their brain?
Keep doing either of your blast 2 moves when she's close to the ring for a ring out. That's how I won

Wii_Rulez said:
Keep doing either of your blast 2 moves when she's close to the ring for a ring out. That's how I won
yeah thats the easy way
when the uk version on the wii releases im starting a tourney thread com vs com all you have to do is say what player you want and ill start it up see who wins
pm me if you want in

in touch with the wii said:
yeah thats the easy way
when the uk version on the wii releases im starting a tourney thread com vs com all you have to do is say what player you want and ill start it up see who wins
pm me if you want in
It's the only way, there is no way to beat android 18 in a tournament as hercule by KO. Hercule is too weak no matter how much you up his stats and he can't stay in the air long. If you are in the air outside of the ring you will fall and ring out.

Umm I have a question what do you do when you use a blast 1 attack because I just used sayian soul with goku and it lead no where what do i do after the i do the button combo. How do i then use the attack !?

Last edited:
Jamal said:
Umm I have a question what do you do when you use a blast 1 attack because I just used sayian soul with goku and it lead no where what do i do after the i do the button combo. How do i then use the attack !?
Blast 1 move mainly are stat power ups. In order to do the spirit bomb with goku you must you must use give me your energy. There are the ones like afterimage to dodge atttacks, explosive wave is good to use when someone is charging at you.

in touch with the wii said:
hmm hey i wondor what metal tao's moveset is
If you mean general tao, his moveset isn't all that interesting except for the orignal Dodon Ray

Wii_Rulez said:
If you mean general tao, his moveset isn't all that interesting except for the orignal Dodon Ray
cheers
well ive preodered mine off game so i should be getting it on the 23rd i'll start my tourney thread when i get it,just cant wait

I'm definitely gonna grab this on release day. I ate, drank and breathed DBZ at one point. The nostalgia factor alone is enough to convince me.

On a related note, IGN has the release data listed as the 30th. Though I've head it was coming out on the 23rd. Any takers?

Coming out tomorrow, I should say today technically. Anyone know who the added characters for the PAL version are? 0_o Also whats the new stage like?

Back