DBZ: Tenkaichi 2

Hey in touch with the wii you are clearly past the tourney with the hercule and 18 battle did you have any trouble. How did you beat her its difficult! any certain strategies.

.......................**sigh**
Ok, Ok, Ok..............I admit I suck at come-backs.................so fine.
You guys got me..............I got nothing. So..........s-sorry.
Mabey we can start over, but probably not.

What ever.................

SpitFire said:
OH and by the way Jamal............
I AM 12.
Lol...ladies and gents, there you are...

I, too, am actually stuck at the Hercule VS. Android 18. The scene before fighting her makes no sense, because she says that she's going to throw the fight for loads of cash, then she beats the **** out of you. :eek:ut: Stupid heartless robots....what do they need money for anyway? Upgrades for their brain?

Jamal said:
Hey in touch with the wii you are clearly past the tourney with the hercule and 18 battle did you have any trouble. How did you beat her its difficult! any certain strategies.
hey i got the ps2 version i did have some difficulty but if you are really have trouble with her just keep dodging her and keep giving her bombs thats really the only way to do it

ssbb_lover said:
Lol...ladies and gents, there you are...

I, too, am actually stuck at the Hercule VS. Android 18. The scene before fighting her makes no sense, because she says that she's going to throw the fight for loads of cash, then she beats the **** out of you. :eek:ut: Stupid heartless robots....what do they need money for anyway? Upgrades for their brain?
she needed the money for her family and i think clothes

i cant wait till i get it i preordered it from play.com it should come some time next week:cornut:

Ohh so u get to play through all the episodes?
that is major pawnage this show used to rock man!

Wii-Bhoy said:
i cant wait till i get it i preordered it from play.com it should come some time next week:cornut:
Good bhoy! :lol: Great decision. :D

yeah great decision:lol: cant wait for it to come i think its coming next friday or saturday!

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
Ohh so u get to play through all the episodes?
that is major pawnage this show used to rock man!
Hell yes, it does an honor to the show for sure.

your right there ssbb lover it does an honour to the show

Back