May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d87f8pqEsU8&e[/ame]

Could this be a video of it ?
The 2 at the end makes me think it is

Its set in Las Vegas ?

I'm almost convinced that this is a teaser for DR2. If it is a fan made mockup then I will eat a live goat wearing a tutu

At 42 seconds in
Megaman suit ?

I look forward to the hamster ball

i heard a long time ago they were working on 2, and this seems like its a legit trailer so lets hope so.

i just hope the save mechanics and everythign else taht was wrong with the first one gets fixed in this one. heard they fixed it for the crappy wii version.

More news

Of a translation thing
dr_2_japanese_words.jpg

Last Friday, viral trailer from Capcom popped up online. Some believe it's the Dead Rising 2 trailer. By "some," we mean "all." Throughout, Japanese quickly flashes on the screen. What does it mean, though? Below is a list of the Japanese that briefly appears in the trailer along with English translations:
1. 完治不可能 = incurable
2. 抑制 = control/suppression
3. 屍病 = literally, "corpse disease"
4. 寄生虫症 = giardiasis (backpacker's diarrhea)*
5. ゾンビ化 = turning into a zombie
6. 感染 = infection
Backpacker's diarrhea? Heh.
Via kotaku

why does it say backpackers diarrhea?! maybe its a side effect of the infection.

Basically if you broaden the term it means 'Parasitic Infection', the BPD is just the specific name used there, but again, parasitic infection.

and another goat wearing a tutu was saved :)
I miss read that as tutu wearing a goat

Only on some sites would you see Desmond Tutu wearing a goat

Nice to see that there will be a sequel to the game. Although, I never got around to completing it all. Anyone got a release date for this game?

Last edited:
Why where did you stop playing ?

The end gets a bit epic

Well, I think I got the end scene but never saved all the people. That's what I meant by about not beating it 100%. :)

Back