Dear God NO!!!!!!

my guitar hero is playing the waiting game, too.

...stupid activision. :mad5:

Why? And I really don't think it is a rumour as it's confirmed...You're just like the rest of the bunch jumping to conclusions thinking that there's going to be nothing different...Well for one there already is one thing different...

IT HAS A RED WIFI LOGO!!!

gpoleweski said:
IT HAS A RED WIFI LOGO!!!
w Do you think this is more like for mmorpg game? (which I really doubt Big N really will do) If they offer a service why not do it for all games (including free wifi one if the person chooses to pay) as oppose to certain game.
All we can do now is speculate and wait :x

Oh yes I forgot to mention something else that's interesting: Nintendo announced this PtP system in the GDC...meaning that the system was first revealed to the DEVELOPERS. Nothing was elaborated on (except about the special red mark)...us gamers only know that it exists. It seems to me that because PtP was announced to the developers, Nintendo has something planned. Maybe it's making 3rd parties aware that now there's a better online system to work with. Idk but I think there's some significance in this and I highly doubt that PtP is going to be the same online service Nintendo is giving...just now costing money.

Douten said:
And yes friendcode is dumb if there's no way to send your code to a person you meet while playing the game. I mean what is it going to prevent?

You can send someone your friend code while Brawling (lol). Just input your FC as one of your taunts.

Even if you could send taunt in online w/ stranger you'd need them to taunt their FC back, and even when you taunt your FC is for all the other players to see as well. So it just wouldn't work well, if you were able to taunt, because the FC system is poorly designed. I mean the reason we go online is to meet new players not play with friends who we could get a hold of and tell them to come over. I might be exaggerating and getting off topic but you get the point x3

Eddienoteddy said:
We are going to have to PAY for online gaming!!!!!

and what kind of a name/slogan is "Pay to Play"

this better not materialize

source: IGN http://wii.ign.com/articles/854/854251p1.html

F*ck! The Wii's online sucks, so lets slap a price tag on it. Well if nobody pays, maybe they'll finally realize how cheap-ass their service is. At least Xbox LIVE is extraordinary, worth paying for and has more of a "cool" "hardcore" factor being marketed to older youth gamers, which is what the young ones look up to. :sick:

The guy who made the Wii's Wifi didn't know about this, the guy doing this, should be fired and buried alive.

Back