Death Note Question, Volume/Season 1 - SPOILERS

BENNY10

geoff lapaire is dog.
Apr 28, 2009
Australia
Wii Online Code
8211-0736-7929-1645
Ok i just finished watching episodes 1-19 of death note.
& just to make sure im not mistaken by anything could anyone tell me if this is right.

So Misa gets caught and is taken into capacitive by L. Rem is angry because she believes it is Lights fault that Misa is caught, so she told Misa she was going to kill Light. But Misa tell Rems not to kill Light and that she doesn't want owner ship of her deathnote anymore? So Rem does this which erasers everything Misa knew about the deathnote and her experience with it. Rem then approaches Light and says something to him? (I think this is were i got a bit muddled up). So after that Light tells Ryuk that he when he says something to Ryuk that he wants Ryuk to take the deathnote back. Once he tells Ryuk that, he goes to L and tell him to put him into confinement. L does so. After 2 weeks Light tells Ryuk the special word, meaning that he wants to give up his deathnote. Days past and Light is allowed out of confinement. Meanwhile Rem gives her deathnote to one of the guys in the studio but made the guy kill the people that only Kira would kill? And so now Light has no idea about the deathnote and what he did with it?

So am I correct? Also please dont give any info on episodes past 19.

Last edited:
If you watch the episodes past that, it'll make more sense to you. Also, it's preferable if you watch the English dub for me. Light is currently back to how he was before the death note, he doesn't remember anything about it.

Am i enjoying it?, I think im in love :p
Yeah Light and L are soo smart.
Whos side at you on? L's or Light? Im make my mind up at the end on the show but right now im on Lights side. L's pretty funny though.
1 question, im still on ep 19 (been busy) and Light has no idea about the deathnote right?, because he got Ryuk to take it off him which means he forgets all the memories of the death note.

@benny your pretty much right but no one can explain it without spoiling it :D
So just keep on watching.

seconder8.jpg

Dont worry tho every thing will go JUST AS PLANED!

seconder8.jpg

Dont worry tho every thing will go JUST AS PLANED!
TL Note: Keikaku means plan.

L. Anyone who isn't on L's side is a complete and utter dickweed. Sorry.
Why is it no one ever notices L's whole insane Inspector Javert-type personality? The guy was quite happy to sacrifice a bunch of criminals to catch Kira, essentially making him not much better than Light.

Why is it no one ever notices L's whole insane Inspector Javert-type personality? The guy was quite happy to sacrifice a bunch of criminals to catch Kira, essentially making him not much better than Light.

Second, but I still think on with L.

I was on Ray Penbers side

His wife was hot

Misa is hotter, except a bit on the weird side.

^This. Misa is hawt!

When I watched the anime, I was on Light's side the whole time. I wanted justice to be served. >:0
You know, it creeps me out whenever someone says Light was doing the right thing. His concept of justice was reduced to 'anyone who got in his way' by the time L showed up.

I think too many people try to assign a 'hero' and a 'villain' to Death Note.

Back