debate: epona or boat.

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Self explanatory. which is better epona (from tp and oot), or the boat from ww? I personally think epona is better.

yeah i think the horse is better because it can do more thing then just travel it can help attack enemies and other things and the boat just doesnt add the whole travelling thing.

you should make this into a poll. but yeah. i like epona more because it feels better riding on a horse than sailing. plus you dont need her to get somewhere, you need the boat. and using your sword in TP is another plus

Agreed, there is simply no comparison...With Epona, you have more opportunities to use weapons, and its much easier to control. Plus, with land-based movement, at least there can be more variation than an endless sea. Nothing against WW, I loved that game, and I enjoyed the boat, because it offered a new outtake of Zelda...but as a fantasy lover, the horse just jives better...haha:)

<(o_O<) ^(o.o)^ (>o_O)>
EPONA!!!
<(o_O<) ^(o.o)^ (>o_O)>
F33R the Kirby Dance!!!

Indeed. I didn't even know how to maneuver the damned boat. WW sucked. X_x;; Discrace to OoT and MM. Hopefully TP will be ****in' legendary to make up for it. xD

Just by looking at any screen caps, or watching the direct feeds, you can tell this game will be MONUMENTAL!!!!! I mean, anybody who has literally completed like, all the Zelda games (cept for the gameboy ones) has been waiting for a game with this type og\f graphice, and on this magnitude? It's gonna be wikid!!

i hated the boat it talked it told you where to go espona much faster and you dont have to go to her you call her instead of the stupid boat

Back