Debating whether to pick up a GC

microns .. i can hold those in the palm of my hand (well almost) that would be very interesting .... i am actually thinking of the gamecube again and i think i will give it a chance .. maybe i will borrow my friends i havent played animal crossing in a while and i need my fix... (i love animal crossing) last time i played it was 3 years ago at a friends .. (he moved) hmm.... all i know is the xbox s controller fits perfectly into my hands.. but then again im used to it so. im going to give the cube another chance

Personally, I don't see how you can dislike the controller. It just takes a little getting used to. And if getting used to the controller means you can play ssbm happily, then its worth getting used to. But I'm the kind of person that can use pretty much any controller, but the GC controller is my favorite.

Personally, I don't see how you can dislike the controller. It just takes a little getting used to. And if getting used to the controller means you can play ssbm happily, then its worth getting used to. But I'm the kind of person that can use pretty much any controller, but the GC controller is my favorite.
Exact same w/ me. I can adjust to anything, but I think it's the most comfortable. But I guess that's just us nintendo fanboys talkin, eh Trickz?

Man I love the Controllers for Gamecube, whats really uncomfortable is PS2 Controllers god i hate them :p

But the best games to get would be

Zelda Collectors Edition
Mario Kart DD
Mario Party (Any of them i recommend 4 but others will think different)
Sonic Riders
Sonic Heroes

There not bad, but then again I have a PS2 and I play Ratchet & Clank alot, so i'm used to them. Here's the thing, I hate xbox controllers and I never play xbox, imagine that....

SolidusRaccoon said:
I would wait, that way when you get the Wii, you can buy a bunch of GC games for a song and have hours upon hours of games to play.

I also am waiting for the Wii, don't own a cube so I have not only the Wii games to look forward too, but also all the cube games I missed.

ya, i would wait for the wii if u really want nintendo games. i own a cube and i wasnt too impresed with most of the games on it. so definetly wait for the wii. it looks like its going to have much better games and u can get the good games that were on the cube as well.

Ya, it's only gonna be another 2 months or so, it's worth the wait for those of u who don't have a cube. I personally thought it had a huge amount of games that were fun, but they can wait till the wii comes out.

Back