Demonflair's Graphics Shop

demonflair said:
Mr Resi

Here's the sig I made for you:

Mr-Resis-Sig-1.jpg

ha ha its most excellent :D

yeah yeah yeahhhhh ;)

im putting im a super bash yada yada yada member on the sig request form with his/her name underlined so they know you did it

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yeah yeah yeahhhhh ;)

im putting im a super bash yada yada yada member on the sig request form with his/her name underlined so they know you did it

Ok good :)

You see the that "(?)" on Half_Empty?? That means I have no info from him on how and what I need to do to make a sig for him.

demonflair said:
Ok good :)

You see the that "(?)" on Half_Empty?? That means I have no info from him on how and what I need to do to make a sig for him.

send him a PM and ask him what he would like to have.

if he doesnt answer you within maybe a day or so, then ill remove his name from the list.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
send him a PM and ask him what he would like to have.

if he doesnt answer you within maybe a day or so, then ill remove his name from the list.

I already send it on this morning :(

Is he offline?

didnt he post what he wanted at first?

Why is this thread jill and demonflair haveing a rather large convo:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Is he offline?

didnt he post what he wanted at first?

Why is this thread jill and demonflair haveing a rather large convo:lol:

He posted a link with his image that he wanted in the sig, but the image isn't showing up, neither in Explorer or Fire Fox, so I sended another PM to him saying that, but until now I didn't got any response.

Byuakuya said:
Looks like business is booming Demonflair. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, I'm having a lot of work.
And thanks :)

BTW if i'm online and I have accepted requests, they'll have to wait till I'm online, right??

Hii can you make me a Final Fantasy 13 or 12 sig pleeease, with the name "Celeste" in it :) Preferably Final Fantasy 13. :) Please and thankyou!

take the last one on the sig request form

i forgot the members name but i was going to give him to syntax....no one claimed the final fantasy member yet

hey celeste lol

Back