Demos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Wii-wii of DOOM

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I have heard rumors that eventually there will be demos of games that arent out yet that can be downloaded off the shop channel.
Thanks -Almighty Wii-wii

Ummm yes im pretty sure every other wii owner has heard this to..... Any reason to make a thread about it ??

cannon said:
Ummm yes im pretty sure every other wii owner has heard this to..... Any reason to make a thread about it ??

um, yeah. i wanted to know if it was true. did you even read my post..............retard

Rumors are still rumors for a reason. If it was true then we wouldn't have a rumor anymore would we?

finally. some good answers. thanks guys. anyone heard anything about when there would be any demos available? when they become availble, what section would they be in at the shop channel?
thanx. -almighty wii-wii

I wish they would have demos for the VC games like the arcade games on the 360 where you download it and can play the first few levels to see if its something that you want to buy and then you pay for it if you want access to the whole game.

paintba||er said:
I wish they would have demos for the VC games like the arcade games on the 360 where you download it and can play the first few levels to see if its something that you want to buy and then you pay for it if you want access to the whole game.
so do i.

I dont know if it would be possible to download demos on the Wii since there might not be enough space in it! theres no hard drive in the Wii like the 360/ps3

the only place you could stack your demos would be in an SD card! and if you have a 1gb with photos/videos/music in it you don't have a lot of space left for demos!

I'd love to know if they will do this, how and when!

Another pointless thread. We've already heard this rumor and no one knows when its coming out or if its coming for sure.

I actually had no idea of this rumor and thats interesting i hope they do, And sry Almighty for all the idiots who put others down to make them feel better on this forum.

I have a 1 gb SD card in there right now and the system comes with 512 MB built-in. I don't think that saving demo's would be a big deal especially if they are resident only temporarily.
My daughter takes her DS Lite into the game store and downloads demos wirelessly from some sort of access point there. The game only stays in the unit until the power is turned off. I'd go for that with the Wii just to get a feel for a game.

Almighty Wii-wii of DOOM said:
um, yeah. i wanted to know if it was true. did you even read my post..............retard
You didn't even ask a question nor make a request....... retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back