Do i update wii, its chipped!

Soooo hmm, If I mod a wii I might be having a problem when I try to play original games?
Further more I need to update to play some games? what about people who don't have internet and want to play? or is the update shipped with the game that needs it?

I live and work in Thailand, the land of piracy, I was about to have my wii chipped here. Why? Because, yeah I am going to buy pirated games. I live in a country where the average person gets about $300 a month salary, and a wii costs more than a Xbox360 elite. If I goto the mall, it's all pirated games in plastic bags, *IF* I can find a real copy then I have to pay about 70+ dollars for it. I have a few real games I picked up in America and I support it, but with the salary (laughable compared to what I would make in the US even if I worked at Best Buy!) I find it much nicer to play copied games and then on my return pick up real copies (I like to have originals).
If I can chip it and continue to play pirated games then it is great, cause I can sell it here when I leave and then buy another in the US and bring my real games with me.

So can anyone tell me if I chip it, that I can always play copied games?

does anyone know the specs of a wii bought from germany ie: pal/ntsc & voltage etc & also will they play uk pal wii games?

ReZap said:
and to you manufan15... thats a typical comment from a sad "man u fan? " anything man u just stinks of cheating and smugness....i hate man u...up the chelsea blues.............

Up your arse oh up your arse,
stick your blue flag up your arse!
From Stamford bridge to Upton Park
stick your blue flag up your arse!

WEST HAM UNITED

Back