Do you complete 100% or just beat games?

i always try to the best i can, but for example, super paper mario, ai beat the game and that was it

depends on game. Like i don't try to find all of the hearts or energy tanks after i beat zelda or metroid games, seems kinda pointless.

Like many have said, i plan on getting 120 on galaxy.

sagema said:
I don't believe in cheating when you have 1 or more players.

so you only cheat when there is less then 1 players????

anyhoo, ill play a game until i get bored of it (then play it alot when i recover it a few years down the road eg. i just started playing dk64 again). If i get bored of it after beating it once or getting 100% or if i get bored after beating it 5 times it doesnt matter. I stop when ive lost intrest or when a sequel comes out. Id say some of the games i havnt gotten bored of yet are NFL Street 2, Animal X-ing, SSBM (which will be replaced by Brawl), and pretty much any mario title. Theres others but i dont feel like listing them.

i usually only beat a game unless it is fun to beat it 100%. I usually won't beat it 100% if it means to go and find a bunch of items.

Depends on the game.

Animal Crossing & SSBM: 100%

Metroid Prime Corruption: Meh, maybe 38%

I beat it until the next game releases..

I haven't even gotten all the way through TP...

I AM working on 100% GHIII though.

Hmm, i usualy tend 2 juggle between 4-6 different games which usually takes a while 2 beat just 1, but i can't keep playing 1 game for days, just makes me get bored of it after a while, but I do try the best I can 2 complete the game at 100%, especially if you get unlockables or some special ending you cant see unless it is 100% completion, (example: Final Fantasy X-2)

Though I often commonly don't succeed in all my goals, I-

I go for freaking 100%, baby! The big Double-O One! Heck Ye-

I mean, you just don't experience the game to it's fullest if you don't try to go the full mile, you know?

i personally, try getting everything i can as i play the game. for example, when i was playing MP3, i collected all the upgrades, except for two. so i had 98% and i finished the game at that. i thought i would jus go back after the credits........but little did i know that i had to start all over again in hyper mode. LOL

In the top notch games Like Metroid, Mario etc. i quite often aim to reach the 100% however in some third party and not so good games i just plan on completing them

Back