Do you guys get this problem on your Goldeneye copy?

Cyclone24

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2010
I get these lines going across my display. I can't figure out why. I THINK I can see them in other games but figured it may be helpful to ask if you guys can see them. I don't want to send my Wii to Nintendo to find out nothing is wrong with my Wii and it's just a graphic limitation causing this or something.

http://i54.tinypic.com/28c3tww.jpg
They are the vertical white lines going across the screen. I see them during gameplay but not as clearly as the menu screens.

Component/Composite makes no difference (but picture taken with component being displayed)

If anyone has anyhting to contribute I would appreciate it greatly, thanks guys.

This happens often to me.

It takes a ghosted snapshot of the last scene of the match and fades out to the image seen in your picture. no biggie

If a grenade is sent off at the end of the round it looks even trippier....

This happens often to me.

It takes a ghosted snapshot of the last scene of the match and fades out to the image seen in your picture. no biggie

If a grenade is sent off at the end of the round it looks even trippier....
no no those lines (the vertical ones) are on the screen ALL the time, its just most noticeable on the menu screens and if i look close up to a wall or something

i no this may sound stupid but what your explainin usualy occurs when the scart isnt plugged in properly to the back of the tele. If its not because of this im afraid it mite be your tele thats the problem.Try usin a diferent tele to see if the problem still occurs.

i hope this helps you

checked out your prob.. seen it before, what type / brand of TV are you using? Have you checked or changed the display settings on your Wii from the main menu (not the display settings in 007). Infamous g may be right. try another tv if you can. check connections and be sure not to push too hard on the inputs of your tv with the cables as you can loosen the connection inside the tv. Hope it works out for ya :redwii:

This Is A Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting solid members!

We have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players!
(WE'RE A HACK-FREE TEAM)

If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with:
- Level
- Goldeneye Name
- Friend Code

message me at...
www.Facebook.com/JasonMCaron

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

checked out your prob.. seen it before, what type / brand of TV are you using? Have you checked or changed the display settings on your Wii from the main menu (not the display settings in 007). Infamous g may be right. try another tv if you can. check connections and be sure not to push too hard on the inputs of your tv with the cables as you can loosen the connection inside the tv. Hope it works out for ya :redwii:
It's a 32" Dynex lcd tv. I tried it on another T.V of a different brand and I can still see the lines. Can any of you who has Goldeneye tell me if you can see the lines too? They are most noticeable for me in that game if you run up to a texture on the wall and move left or right, but I still see them all the time. I even see them on the wii menu, mostly during a screen transition when the screen darkens out from switching menus.

That's the same TV I have my Wii on, and I don't have the problems you're having.
Are you sure? I just went to a store and tried the demo Wii and I can still see the lines (though its harder cause its a smaller T.V) I'm beginning to think it's just how the Wii works.

i no this may sound stupid but what your explainin usualy occurs when the scart isnt plugged in properly to the back of the tele. If its not because of this im afraid it mite be your tele thats the problem.Try usin a diferent tele to see if the problem still occurs.

i hope this helps you
lol I love how the British guy says tele.

Back