Do you think I'm addicted?

Frogger said:
I must conquer!

And also point out that you are being somewhat hypocritical in this sense, Hybrid. You just congratulated me on my 1000th post in another thread that had absolutely nothing to do with it.
hey some things do need celebration!
Alot of the "good" posters
Would go off topic to say " congrats on 5th rep block etc... I was just following the trend... But my apologies.

Hybrid said:
hey some things do need celebration!
Alot of the "good" posters
Would go off topic to say " congrats on 5th rep block etc... I was just following the trend... But my apologies.

Your apologies? What for? Some people just don't know what needs an apology, certainly not congratulating...

Anyway, following the trend will lead everyone to do single and monotonous posts, which I'm particularly against. There's lots of things that bug me, and I go off topic a lot, see example, right now.

But, I don't really declare a lot of people like good posters. Good posters would contribute some personality in whatever they're writing and be distinctive, I can tell there's an age range in this forum somewhere, I can tell that by the use of language. There's some senses of humour I just don't get and there's some people who I don't understand why they're popular. Most people are good posters but I'd like someone to be an entertaining poster for once.

Frogger said:
like someone to be an entertaining poster for once.

hey hey hey Fat Albert!

only Joksies.

but about the apologizing thing...I just threw that in to sound gentleman-ish...

Hybrid said:
hey hey hey Fat Albert!

only Joksies.

but about the apologizing thing...I just threw that in to sound gentleman-ish...

Who the hell wants a gentleman? I want a normal person who is actually realistic. :p

hmm this could be a serious issue, i was addicted to this forum once, it was a scary experience,
a)i was still social, but not social as i usually was, as i just wanted to get home to participate on this
b)sometimes i was late for working to finish a post/thread/whatever
c)i had a fight with my dad and i meant to say "your points make no sense" but i said "your posts make no sense" and i was talking to a co-worker and called my boss a mod lolzors

but if you are on too much, you'll get sick of it.

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
hmm this could be a serious issue, i was addicted to this forum once, it was a scary experience,
a)i was still social, but not social as i usually was, as i just wanted to get home to participate on this
b)sometimes i was late for working to finish a post/thread/whatever
c)i had a fight with my dad and i meant to say "your points make no sense" but i said "your posts make no sense" and i was talking to a co-worker and called my boss a mod lolzors

but if you are on too much, you'll get sick of it
Thts funny stuff.

Frogger said:
Your apologies? What for? Some people just don't know what needs an apology, certainly not congratulating...

Anyway, following the trend will lead everyone to do single and monotonous posts, which I'm particularly against. There's lots of things that bug me, and I go off topic a lot, see example, right now.

But, I don't really declare a lot of people like good posters. Good posters would contribute some personality in whatever they're writing and be distinctive, I can tell there's an age range in this forum somewhere, I can tell that by the use of language. There's some senses of humour I just don't get and there's some people who I don't understand why they're popular. Most people are good posters but I'd like someone to be an entertaining poster for once.

Frogger, I try really I do. :lol:

But on topic here, like I said before.
Always strive to do better than you are doing.
Sometimes it takes going out of your comfort zone to do so, but it tends to work.

CantGetAWii said:
But on topic here, like I said before.
Always strive to do better than you are doing.
Sometimes it takes going out of your comfort zone to do so, but it tends to work.
Oh you are so zen! :lol:

D S said:
Someone's in a mad mood....
I was expecting people to at least give more then "ur addicted"

I guess I will just head to bed, seeing as Wiichat has nothing left to offer today.
Omg..lmao! wow thats alot! Doesn't mean your addicted...maybe your just helping people alot...or just like to post alot

Back