Do you want to get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's asking?! Are they rich!?

I'd wait as well. Well, I'm only 16, it's just ridiculous to think about boyfriends and girlfriends at my age, you might really like someone, and if the realtion goes then sweet. But I'm not so much looking. Gets to be a pain in the arse to be 'gentlemen like'. But I am...

I've got enough money for myself at the moment without a job so I'm pretty good for now...FOR NOW. But a job makes it much easier.

And I agree with people not being very mature, like...I've been told hundreds of time now, me and a friend of mine, that we're two vey nice boys who are a step out from the other none carers or thinkers when it comes to things like this.

So yes i would like to get married...But not right now, don't worry, it's me, not you.

Sure enough.

Been a goal of mine to meet a gal and make her the happiest darn'd gal in the entire world o:<

Plus, I can't make all the mother-in-law jokes if I don't have one ]:

I want to get married, but right now I am hurting from previous relationships and I think that is crushing my current relationships. Plus I am in college and I am swamped with classes, I hardly have time to myself, how could I devote time to someone else? Its not like I am in a rush, I feel it happens when it happens. I like to be suprised. And I don't think I am going to be meeting anyone at my college since its an all girl college lol. Don't be rushed though peoples, you have your whole life ahead of you.

I want to get married, but right now I am hurting from previous relationships and I think that is crushing my current relationships. Plus I am in college and I am swamped with classes, I hardly have time to myself, how could I devote time to someone else? Its not like I am in a rush, I feel it happens when it happens. I like to be suprised. And I don't think I am going to be meeting anyone at my college since its an all girl college lol. Don't be rushed though peoples, you have your whole life ahead of you.

Wow.

I don't plan on getting married.

Seems pointless to me. If two people are meant to be together I don't think they need a contract to tell them to. They'll just end up always being with each other.

Girls don't see it that way, they want the contract.

If I ever meet some GG-life girl and she wants to get married then probably, yes. But I can't imagine that happening at this stage in my life. This is probably how most people my age actually feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back