Will you marry me?

Syntax and Can'tgetaWii? I would never have thought of that...

Syntax said:
They started the game and Moviesign led furtive penguin to a spot where he claimed he'd put an energy sword.

Instead there was a nice top-down view where he had spelled out a proposal in weapons. He then asked her to be his teammate for life.

Win.

You know you've found someone you can spend the rest of your life with when you can propose to them in a video game that you both enjoy to play.

Romantic? No
Awesome? Hell yeah

Moose said:
You know you've found someone you can spend the rest of your life with when you can propose to them in a video game that you both enjoy to play.

Romantic? No
Awesome? Hell yeah

This^

Lol i feel sorry for her when she has to tell her friends, "Oh well we were playing Halo 3 and he led me to some weapons spelling out a proposal."

That'll be fun.

Briliant!
I used to shoot messages into walls on SOCOM.

That is definitely one way to impress your gaming girlfriend. :lol:
On a more serious note, I think it was nice of him to go to all that trouble, so I for one, would like to congratulate him. I personally wouldn't do it that way, but everyone has their own way of doing things. :)

Awhh, it's sweet in a nerdy little way.

I would deffinetley not like that myself though.

lol, wow thats a weird story. I gotta tell u, our society is getting weirder by the day, were proposing in halo 3 is acceptable.

Good for them, looking forward to hearing about a halo 3 wedding

I'm not sure if that's any worse then those Star Wars/Star Trek weddings we saw a few years prior.

Best of luck to them, I'd hate to see what happens to the marriage when Halo 3 becomes obsolete :crazy:

What better time to ask then when you are doing something you love?
I think its romantic.

Back