23 years to life sentenced to 'Halo Killer' Daniel Petric

let's not forget Columbine.

On the columbine shootings, I thought they blamed Marilyn Manson

why do stupid parents blame music also with video games, i think they blamed Eminem too in something or other stupid parents. some people play the most popular game in this world "The blame game" it f*cking started with Adam & Eve for goodness sakes its ridicules (if u believe in god or a higher being than us, I do) but still don't blame stuff ie video games or music for how stupid people act.

Man there are some really Fu<3D up things in this world.....

CLEARLY, this wasn't the parents fault. It was ALL Halo, obviously.

Drowned while trying to fish maybe? xD

A few months ago, one of the local news casts actually blamed Animal Crossing on the Wii to be a lure for pedophiles to play and seek out children. They proclaimed any adults over the age of 18 who buy this game want to have some form of contact with children, not to have fun. You could immediately tell it was all false, due to the fact that they said Tortimer was one of the people who was seen doing that >.>....I really really hate the news.

Seriously, if they can somehow blame Animal Crossing, they'll blame every single game in the existence.

Link for any of you guys who missed it:
Tortimer: A Pedophile

Last edited:
"The playing of the video games and the reality of shooting somebody in his case was blinded; it was merged. He had no thoughts during this process. During this time, he was blinded that his parents might be dead; that they might never come back."

Wow....

On the columbine shootings, I thought they blamed Marilyn Manson

why do stupid parents blame music also with video games, i think they blamed Eminem too in something or other stupid parents. some people play the most popular game in this world "The blame game" it f*cking started with Adam & Eve for goodness sakes its ridicules (if u believe in god or a higher being than us, I do) but still don't blame stuff ie video games or music for how stupid people act.

Our religious belief has nothing to do with the understanding of a story such as Adam & Eve. :wtf:

A few months ago, one of the local news casts actually blamed Animal Crossing on the Wii to be a lure for pedophiles to play and seek out children. They proclaimed any adults over the age of 18 who buy this game want to have some form of contact with children, not to have fun. You could immediately tell it was all false, due to the fact that they said Tortimer was one of the people who was seen doing that >.>....I really really hate the news.

Seriously, if they can somehow blame Animal Crossing, they'll blame every single game in the existence.

Mario teaches us to eat shrooms and jump on small animals. as well as hit our head on blocks.

Link teaches us to grab a sword, scream and stab people while tying bombs to arrows and shooting things.

the list goes on and on. if the game designers actually wanted murder and stuff then they probably would have done it themselves. parents are at fault for letting their kids play games when they clearly can't handle them. kids are at fault for thinking that they can be just like game characters without getting hurt or in trouble. the only foolproof solution would be to require a psych test to be allowed to play games but that ain't ever gonna happen.

Our religious belief has nothing to do with the understanding of a story such as Adam & Eve. :wtf:

I didn't mean that about religion Sovieti, all I was getting at is that people BLAME other people or things (in this case :video games: for their mistakes or some people are so obsessed over video games that they clearly think video games are a form of some drug if the game is tooken away then that people plying the game wants to do WHATEVER he or she can do to take it back.

Obviously it has NOTHING to do with religion, some people in this world are sick, twisted, that will do whatever it takes to claim what is there's. also some people don't know the difference between the "real world" and the "video game world"

Last edited:
Back