does MOHH2 control like MOH3?

I'm not sure what MOH3 is, but I can guarantee you that MOHH2 controls like no other game before it. It has the best FPS controls ever seen on a console shooter.

controls are better for moh. Though I'm starting to get deaf cause of the bazooka.

Renz said:
controls are better for moh. Though I'm starting to get deaf cause of the bazooka.

hahaha you dont need to put da wiimote on ur shoulders to shoot you just do it if u wanna aim just saying in case you didnt know xD but yea i love da sound of the bazooka!

COD3 controls for the wii was as bad as redsteel. very buggy and the cursor/pointer was way too small to see. moh is so much better its rude to compare. COD3 was just a port with low budget controls and used basically the same control engine as redsteel.

So, it did use IR aiming? Sorry, but I thought I heard it used the control stick for some reason...which would seem pointless (no pun intended), and impossible on the wii.

MATRX said:
So, it did use IR aiming? Sorry, but I thought I heard it used the control stick for some reason...which would seem pointless (no pun intended), and impossible on the wii.

use your head man, were talking about the wii here.

yes it did use IR controls, but it was the redsteel engine. the cursor was a dot unlike the brackets in moh. it was very hard to see what you were firing at. very annoying.

Warrior said:
use your head man, were talking about the wii here.

be nice. some games did use the classic controller. re4 for wii i believe used the gamecube and classic controller.

EDIT: sorry for the dubble post.

thas said:
be nice. some games did use the classic controller. re4 for wii i believe used the gamecube and classic controller.

EDIT: sorry for the dubble post.

re4 can use the classic but it has IR aiming

Back