Dragon Age Origins

Destiny

Survived WC for 2 years
Mar 17, 2008
PR.
Wii Online Code
3929-2153-1019-2260
Any of you bought this game? I really liked Dragon Age Origins. It was pretty long and challenging (played it on hard difficulty). It has a nice plot and you can always twist it according to your taste. I didn't quite like the ending, actually, I ****ing hate it. Lol, after you beat the game, you can't do anything with the character you used. You can't advance any more in the game.

I just wish that sometime Bioware would release some kind of expansion to go even further after you slay the last boss. But aside that, it's a really nice offline RPG with nice quests and difficult bosses (depends on the difficulty level).

Whats your group setup? Mine is: Main Character: DPS, Alistair: Tank, Morrigan: Support, Wynne: Healer.

I'm tank with my current character. Morrigan is range and heals. The qunari dude is dps, and the dog is dps.

Oh ****, talking like this reminds me of WoW... >.>

I just wish that sometime Bioware would release some kind of expansion to go even further after you slay the last boss. But aside that, it's a really nice offline RPG with nice quests and difficult bosses (depends on the difficulty level).
The announced expansion sounds great (excluding the price tag).

Um, Return to Ostagar (or something like that), right?

I feel like it's a different one.. a huge, $40 expansion or something.

Oh, that's a relief. Hey, I think I'm missing one recruit.

So far I have:
Alistair
Morrigan
Wynne
The dog
Zevran
Sten
The dwarf dude with red hair
Shale

Am I missing anything else?

So far I have:
Alistair
Morrigan
Wynne
The dog
Zevran
Sten
Shale

Aren't you missing that girl? Err, Leliana or something?

Yeah, Dorkfish. That's the one.

Ohh yeah. I'll look her up now. =P

So far I have:
Alistair
Morrigan
Wynne
The dog
Zevran
Sten
Shale

Leliana. Unfortunately you cannot get to her because the town she is in, the same town as Sten, is gone.

I'm debating on what to get. This, Bad Company 2, episodes from liberty city or AvP?

Do you like the Fable franchise, Jam? If so, Dragon Age is just a more serious, "realistic" (I just mean less cartoon'ish), better version of Fable. Much better, IMO.

If I were you I'd get this one, if you're into this kind of game of course. Though I haven't played Bad Company 2.

Do you like the Fable franchise, Jam? If so, Dragon Age is just a more serious, "realistic" (I just mean less cartoon'ish), better version of Fable. Much better, IMO.

I hated Fable II, I've had experience with Baldur's Gate which is much more similar. I was more asking for opinions compared to the games I've mentioned. I know about this game, just wanted opinions.

If I were you I'd get this one, if you're into this kind of game of course. Though I haven't played Bad Company 2.

Yeah, I'm waiting on the demo. From what I've seen it looks good. I love GTA IV though and am interested in the episodes. AvP looks to be pretty good too.

Back