Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi Friend Code

Hello...

I'm in Portland, OR. My code is below.

PM me if you add me.

See you guys around.

154-737-717-005

Last edited:
can someone help me my wi-fi used to let me play normal,custom,and rank battles but now i only can play normal and custom battles when i go to rank battles i pick my charcter then the stage is selected and after that it goes to the black screen and freeze and does not even make it to the loading screen does anyone know how to fix this problem?

no title

if you want to fight me in dragonball z tenkaichi3 my friend coad is 017300114105

lloyd_yayo said:
mines in the sig. and yea when i was on i saw some lag, but heard it will get fixed. for both nintendo and ataris sake it BETTER get fixed
Hey I battle you if you want to my freind coad is = 017300114105 and I be ready at 3:00 o-clock

I can't get the goddamner figgered out! Everytime I add someone it auto deletes them.

Whats up everyone? If you are looking for a challenge(dont care about lag) I will be willing to fight you anywhere, & anytime! Holla at me!

Yo guys Im gettin this 16th february only comes out this friday in the U.K Im willing to take yous all on with 100% frieza!! Cant wait.

I hope u are good with frieza because I will fight you anytime
with Broly!

Im gonna have to swap my codes with all you guys as soon as I get the game on Saturday the 16th yyyiiiiiiiiippppppeee!!

strange, down here (in my part of the uk) dbz bt3 was out couple weeks ago :S

Back