Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi Friend Code

Hey guys got the game yesterday quite impressed if anyone wants to fight me Pm first,
my dbz bt3 friend code is: 159041169903
Laters.

Last edited:

Hello everyone .. My friend code for dbzbt3 is:

ps: I am writing from Italian palermo.
Sorry my English is not very correct:sick: :scared:

frieza said:
Hey guys got the game yesterday quite impressed if anyone wants to fight me Pm first,
my dbz bt3 friend code is: 159041169903
Laters.

I cant fight anyone because I cant even start a match! :mad5:
But anyway if you want to play me my name is Valten.

Last edited:
My DB code is 038-782-914-501.

I'm adding u all, please do so too.

Last edited:
Hylian said:
My DB code is 343725 583335.

I'm adding u all, please do so too.

Put lines inbetween the numbers please. Ok never mind it still is incorrect.

My code: 5369-9849-7231

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me why all of your codes are "incorrect"??? Have i done something wrong?

My new DB Code is : 038-782-914-501

I've changed the previous one but i still get the "mistake" error when i try to add u guys!What's wrong?

Hello... My name is Majin Wolf... I would like to play someone that can atleast beat the game on normal and can atleast keep up with the computer on hard.... My friend code for dbzbt3 is 060257798668.... I have never been here except to find a foe to battle so if you wish to contact me with your number please refer to my profile and add my
Wii friend ID
, from there I will accept you to contact me, then you will send me your number, I live in NW Centeral Florida, so please... If you live in a place like cally or NY don't bother me....

IS anybody here near NY? I want to play someone!
This is so crappy....everyone in this thread isnt near me! Turns out my friend has a wii but not this game since hes too scared to fight me...
Everyone here is around the globe...no offence iamdeath but because of your location a match could never happen.

We live in different continents but if we have a fast connection? Doesn't it improve the things a little? Has anyone played online by the way? I can't register a single person.

Hylian said:
We live in different continents but if we have a fast connection? Doesn't it improve the things a little? Has anyone played online by the way? I can't register a single person.

I played it but i cant get a match in because a stupid error code screen pops up. Does anyone else get the error code : 85010 screen?

SSJJason said:
I played it but i cant get a match in because a stupid error code screen pops up. Does anyone else get the error code : 85010 screen?

Maybe the online feature is still a work in progress. We'll just have to wait and see. I hope it doesn't matter if a copy is PAL or NTSC for online gaming.

Hylian said:
Maybe the online feature is still a work in progress. We'll just have to wait and see. I hope it doesn't matter if a copy is PAL or NTSC for online gaming.

OK! That's true unfortunately! I managed to register only the PAL-version owners of Dragon Ball. All the USA friends appear incorrect. That sucks!!

Back