drunkeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you know how to have fun without being drunk doesn't mean you shouldn't get drunk and have fun.

Getting drunk makes people do things they regret

That is sometimes true, but you'll never make a good meal if you're always afraid of getting the kitchen messy.

It wasn't a comparison, it was an analogy. If you are always afraid of doing something wrong, then you will always be limiting yourself.

That is sometimes true, but you'll never make a good meal if you're always afraid of getting the kitchen messy.

Cooking when drunk will end up in burnt food

It wasn't a comparison, it was an analogy. If you are always afraid of doing something wrong, then you will always be limiting yourself.

alcohol56.gif

Trust me, I know these things, being drunk is not fun.
You spend lots of money and the only thing you gain is a hang over in the morning (unless your me)

Cooking when drunk will end up in burnt food

alcohol56.gif

Trust me, I know these things, being drunk is not fun.
You spend lots of money and the only thing you gain is a hang over in the morning (unless your me)

Implying that I don't know what it's like being drunk.

I wish I could invite you over to have some of the food that me and my friends made while drunk sometimes. Cooking while drunk often yields delicious food.

Also both of those faces are creepy. I wouldn't touch it no matter how many I had.

Last edited:
Grow out of what? Being open minded? I hope not.

You are a child/adult, therefore my argument is null and void. Not.

Playing with fire will result in joy until you get burnt.

Only if you don't know what you're doing, which you clearly don't considering your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back