DS Wi-Fi Connetion Question

If you have a wireless router on a wi-fi game go onto connection settings, then 'Search for access point' while near your router. Then it should come up with your internet, if you have secured your internet (it will be padlocked) you will need to enter your WEP code but if you havent secured your internet (it will be unpadlocked) just click on that and away you go.

If he only has super mario brothers he wont be able to connect.

Can some one help me

I have MKDS I only had one WI-FI race, But evertime I try to race on wi-fi it'll say your friend has disconnected thats with ever race I try to play on wi-fi, But my signal bar is always full, I just can't find out what is causeing the problem. Can someone Plz help me.

Dragon, if you are playing with the same friend every time maybe he has a bad connection and he gets disconnected every time you try to play. Try playing people worldwide and if you don't get disconnected its something to do with your friends internet.

Wii_Fan said:
If you have a wireless router on a wi-fi game go onto connection settings, then 'Search for access point' while near your router. Then it should come up with your internet, if you have secured your internet (it will be padlocked) you will need to enter your WEP code but if you havent secured your internet (it will be unpadlocked) just click on that and away you go.

Chances are however if your family has a wireless router you will be using a stronger encryption for security that will not work with the DS. Direc tUSB plugs seem to be the way to go withouth lowering your networks security.

Back