Pokemon wi-fi?

samus21

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
1259-9309-5159-3761
I decided to get diamond for ds and was eager to try the wi-fi capabilities. And I'm wondering if I need friends or can communicate with random people. If It's for friends, would some people like to share friend codes with me? If that is how it works. And one more thing is (a noobish Question) how to I see my ds wi-fi code thing. Thanks in advance.

you need friend codes to communicate with people It cant be anybody random. To see your friend code get the pal pad, and then go to the pal pad in your inventory and look at it. it should say view friend code.You get the pal pad by beating the first gym then going downstairs in the poke center, the girl will ask you if you want the pal pad

Last edited:
you need friends, for pokemon it should say in your pal-pod and if not you need to go down stairs in the pokemon center and connect to wi-fi and they will ask you if you want the code, thats how i got mine after having to do a new game!, try them and see if it works for you:thumbsup:

Sorry, I noticed a thread that was like and see this wasn't quite necessary. If a mod or admin or someone could delete this then that would be nice. Thanks though!

Ok new thing has come up. I discovered the trading option and It's great! But say I want a squirtle or other pkm I cant obtain in diamond. How will I be able to ask for one? Also I was wondering what people's opinion was on using an AR or other cheats to get pokemon, items, tm ect. Sorry Im a little rusty to the pokemon games.

Last edited:
Honestly don't cheat it's for losers. To get squirtle, you need to transfer it over from Fire Red or Leaf Green.
And yeah you can sorta meet people without friend codes. The GTS if you wanna trade and also in the battle tower there is a wi-fi choice, where you battle computer versions of other player's teams who have done it before, the further you go, the stronger uploaded teams you have to face. I guess it can be quite good, if you got no-one to battle with.

And this should be in the Pokemon DP subforum.

Thanks, this helps. And Would I need a fire red in my own ds lite and trade it to my myslef. Or find someone with a fire red and trade that way? It's hard to find a decent trade because everyone wants a palkia or something good for crap. Well I havent even been playing that long, I'll get there. And I hadn't noticed the d/p catergorie unitl after this. Haven't been in the forum for a while.

for pokemon d/p everyone thinks you need a master ball for each legendary giratina, dialga, regigigas, palkia, azelf, uxie, heatran all have the easiest catch rate of any legendary

pokemon90 said:
has anyone heard of pal park

I have. Isn't is where you can catch pokemon from gba packs that you've caught before?

massi4h said:
Honestly don't cheat it's for losers. To get squirtle, you need to transfer it over from Fire Red or Leaf Green.
And yeah you can sorta meet people without friend codes. The GTS if you wanna trade and also in the battle tower there is a wi-fi choice, where you battle computer versions of other player's teams who have done it before, the further you go, the stronger uploaded teams you have to face. I guess it can be quite good, if you got no-one to battle with.

And this should be in the Pokemon DP subforum.

yo this is a reply to u dude, u need ur name too then we can trade...

Name:conor
Code:4897 2904 2228

samus21 said:
I have. Isn't is where you can catch pokemon from gba packs that you've caught before?

i'll trade wit yea:D code:4897 2904 2228

Name: conor

Back