Dubles Pokemon tourny

erghhhhhhhhh:mad5: .

i didnt want my sceptile cloned:mad5:

u shudv asked first:mad5:

now what do i get in return since ur keeping the clone of my sceptile which i trained with my long ass 2 hours:mad5:

i owuld appericiate it if u dont use my pokemon in battle aianst other people cuz thats my pokemon and i will be using it in my team

danny7147551 said:
erghhhhhhhhh:mad5: .

i didnt want my sceptile cloned:mad5:

u shudv asked first:mad5:

now what do i get in return since ur keeping the clone of my sceptile which i trained with my long ass 2 hours:mad5:
you can get.. hmmm.... i don't know.. you can keep the electivire if you want... sorry.... :(

its just that i wanted to tinker to see how well he can do with a move, turns out... he is 5x as better! :smilewinkgrin:

sorry,but i use it in my battles ever since we traded for you to borrow my electivire..

i already have an electivire with awesome ivs

erghhhh now im mad im guna have to battle u now and take ur whole team out with ur sceptile:mad5: (or shuud i say mine)

danny7147551 said:
i already have an electivire with awesome ivs

erghhhh now im mad im guna have to battle u now and take ur whole team out with ur sceptile:mad5: (or shuud i say mine)
meh, if you don't like it.. i can release the sceptile i spent 5000 game coins on.. :(

i'm in, i got pikachu, i'm UNSTOPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i spent sooo much money on it.. i will only use it every once-in-a-while... since i have a new pokemon that i bred and trained in the same day! :D

PokeChamp said:
you can get.. hmmm.... i don't know.. you can keep the electivire if you want... sorry.... :(

its just that i wanted to tinker to see how well he can do with a move, turns out... he is 5x as better! :smilewinkgrin:

sorry,but i use it in my battles ever since we traded for you to borrow my electivire..
Dude that's just not cool...

danny7147551 said:
well anyway i wanna battle you

thats the least u can do since u sabatoged my sceptile
at least i cloned it since i wanted to test it.. so far, it has won all my battle tower battles.. so, your real one is un-harmed :D

PokeChamp said:
at least i cloned it since i wanted to test it.. so far, it has won all my battle tower battles.. so, your real one is un-harmed :D
u dont get it

i let u use the poke and now u went and cloned it and when u giv mines back ull still have one.

thats like stealing my pokemon

lets battle dammit

danny7147551 said:
u dont get it

i let u use the poke and now u went and cloned it and when u giv mines back ull still have one.

thats like stealing my pokemon

lets battle dammit
ok ok.. i just cloned it to tinker with... it works much better with a certain move you will soon see, but i will only use it rarely... can i use it in this battle?

Back