SSBB Design Contest!

Looks like many of the original participants are gone.. and now I'm tempted to scrap the whole competition. I really thought this was a great place to do this.. but I'm starting to think I was a little over-ambitious.

NO! There's just been some stress with everyone leaving...advertise it a little more and maybe start over since the old participants are gone, but it's a very good competition. There are plenty of people still here so let's do it!

NOTICE: The SSBB Design Contest will be indefinitely suspended due to lack of participation. I apologize to those of you who are still actively participating, but I simply do not have the time nor the willingness to continue a contest that only gets less than 5 entries per contest. I believed this had a lot of potential and it disappoints me to see such a low level of interest. Also, with the lack of contests put out by the moderators, I thought that maybe they would take up a little interest in this one..

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that naisatoh...just poor timing I suppose...it was a great idea though...see ya later

Back