E3 2008 To Reveal Big Things For Nintendo?

IP is not licensed like WWE, DBZ, Naruto. It's a creation of that company. This should be the year Nintendo makes an entirely new franchise. Zelda, Mario, and Metriod are great, but we need another break away game like Wii Sports, Donkey Kong, or Star Fox. It has to be something new. More of the same would be ok too, but it should be backed up with something new as well. I would like to play another Zelda type game.

Here are my predictions however... Metriod Online, something to use the Wii Fit Board, Wiiware, something from Square, and Spore.

Metroid Online would be so so sick. If not that, I hope its something new. E3 is gonna be great. I'm half excited for nintendo, half excited to see what msoft and sony come up with to compete.

Super Mario 128! :lol:

sagema said:
Here are my predictions however... Metriod Online, something to use the Wii Fit Board, Wiiware, something from Square, and Spore.

The only thing Square needs to do is get us Seiken Densetsu 3 on VC.

E3 sounds like it's going to be groundbreaking. It's gonna be a long three and a half months.

after watching that video, i cant help thinking that playstation 3 has a better line up so far than wii. especially on the third party side.
i love the wii, but they better bring some pretty ground breaking news from e3 to be able to top some of the games coming for ps3 (and i havent seen the xbox 360 part of the video yet).
ESPECIALLY third party wise..
i shouldnt be too worried anyway coz smash bros hasnt even come out in australia yet..
but i want some games a bit like MGS or something because i havent been able to play those since i got my wii :(..

Hopefully it is Kid Icarus or a new multiplayer Metroid.

Nintendo needs an online multiplayer fps and the multiplayer-mode in Metroid Echoes could be reworked to make a great online multiplayer game.

There were reports last year that Retro was "reworking a classic franchise but not in the way you think". I'd love it if they stuck with Metroid but made an online game for Metroid.

For 3rd party, I'd love for the rumored Secret of Mana multiplayer online game to be true. Hopefully Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles has online co-op.

d.vader said:
Guy! He said "Gamer's game"!

That means it can't be Pikmin, Animal Crossing, F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Star-Fox, or anything like that.

Keep in mind the pure definition of a gamer's game. These are Rainbow Six, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto, Call or Duty, Halo.

They don't necessarily have to be violent even though a lot of them are. Gran Turismo, Ace Combat, Starcraft are some examples.

If Nintendo is planning to introduce a "gamer's game" then it better not be Pikmin, Donkey Kong, or anything that contains a cute Nintendo character.

Don't get me wrong, I love those games and would actually prefer to play them than Halo or Call of Duty, but if Nintendo is going to introduce a gamer's game they better be talking serious.
AMEN

nickg2894 said:
I WANT A POKEMON GAME!!!!!
jk
Joke?..I would personally love it to be a Wii Pokemon game simular to the DS/ Gameboy ones..

But I kinda doubt its that.

F**k Donkey Kong all the previous games have been **** since Donkey Kong 64

Unless they take it back to the roots and give us Donkey Kong Country 4
which they wont because Rare have jumped ship.

I would say the new Zelda will be shown along with Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus also Retros new game will be shown and possibly Punch Out Wii

ally_uk said:
F**k Donkey Kong all the previous games have been **** since Donkey Kong 64

Unless they take it back to the roots and give us Donkey Kong Country 4
which they wont because Rare have jumped ship.

I would say the new Zelda will be shown along with Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus also Retros new game will be shown and possibly Punch Out Wii

Just keep in mind that nintendo doesnt need rare to make a proper DK platformer. DK jungle climber for the ds is a platformer and a pretty good one too and rare didnt take part in its development. Well anyway I dont believe its DK.

I would love it to be a new zelda game maybe with some kind of multiplayer/online play where you can only use the weapons you have unlocked in the game, or maybe a coop online version. w/e it is it will be sick!

Don't forget about Nintendo's Defination of Gamer's Game. I'm hoping for Starfox Wii and looking forward to Animal Crossing release annoucment. Metroid online would be so sich but I doubt it will happen. Also there haven't been any good DK games since Rare was bought by Microsoft.

I don't want another first-party Nintendo game.

I don't want a remake of an old game.

I don't want a sequel to a Nintendo series.

I want a new, ONLINE-CAPABLE first-person shooter.

If it HAS to be a Nintendo game, then make it a new Metroid, please.

Back