kikae

Ancient Brawler
Jan 29, 2009
Maryland
Wii Online Code
5805-3018-2025-1718
i have some of the following titles the E3 has showed in there expo

* kid icarus: uprising (ds)
*the legend of zelda : skyward sword (wii)
*golden eye 007 (wii)
* donkey kong country returns (wii)
* kirby's epic yarn (wii)
*mario sport mix (wii)
*wii party
* pokepark pikachus adventure (wii)
*sonic colors (wii)
*just dance 2 (wii)
* dragon quest IX: sentinels of the starry skies (ds)
* golden sun: dark dawn (ds) my favorite btw
* professor layton and the unwound future (ds)
* pokemon ranger guardian signs (ds)
* okamiden (ds)
* super scribblenauts (ds)
* final fantasy heroes of light (ds)
* ghost trick phantom detectives (ds)

all these awesome games will be in our stores

ROFL, You think
Kirby: Epic Yarn will be "great"? IIT LOOKS HORRID. Haha, I saw a vid on nintendo channel. Why didn't you include Metroid: other M
I think Goldeneye will fail. Sure it was THE SH!Υ for N64, but still. I dont think theyve said a release date. BUT I think soni colors is coming out at christmas. I'm glad you DIDNT mention "Epic Mickey" ROFL

lol i didn't wanted to mention something that no one wants XD

ROFL, You think
Kirby: Epic Yarn will be "great"? IIT LOOKS HORRID. Haha, I saw a vid on nintendo channel. Why didn't you include Metroid: other M
I think Goldeneye will fail. Sure it was THE SH!Υ for N64, but still. I dont think theyve said a release date. BUT I think soni colors is coming out at christmas. I'm glad you DIDNT mention "Epic Mickey" ROFL

Kirby looked freaking awesome, you must need your eyes tested. So did Epic Mickey, but as you clearly missed the conference you obviously didn't see how great that game is looking now. Maybe it is just that they have more nostalgic appeal and wont be as well received by the kids today that have a 10 second attention span or require every game to feature guns n' blood to be cool; but for the real gamers they should be golden.

On the subject of golden, they said that Goldeneye will be released in November this year. The hands on at E3 have said that the game is very impressive. Perhaps the biggest draw aside from it being Goldeneye is that you can use either the Wii Remote or Classic Controller to play; so it should settle some 'which is the better FPS controls' arguments. My money is on the remote players easily dominating the classics.

ROFL, You think

Kirby looked freaking awesome, you must need your eyes tested. So did Epic Mickey, but as you clearly missed the conference you obviously didn't see how great that game is looking now. Maybe it is just that they have more nostalgic appeal and wont be as well received by the kids today that have a 10 second attention span or require every game to feature guns n' blood to be cool; but for the real gamers they should be golden.

On the subject of golden, they said that Goldeneye will be released in November this year. The hands on at E3 have said that the game is very impressive. Perhaps the biggest draw aside from it being Goldeneye is that you can use either the Wii Remote or Classic Controller to play; so it should settle some 'which is the better FPS controls' arguments. My money is on the remote players easily dominating the classics.

Well, "Helen", I am indeed 13, but I don't have the attention span of a 5 year old hyped up from sugar. I obviously have a different taste in games than you do. It's not only "Blood 'n' guts, guns, and horrific violence for me. I for one have never been a fan of kirby games [with an exception of the original]. I do like challenging games, Kirby did look slightly... challenging. I didnt like the design of the game. Everything looked repetitive throught the game preview. I did miss the confrence! So, I saw the trailers on the Nintendo channel. Another thing -- I HAAAAATE Disney games [Hence why I bashed Epic Mickey]. GoldenEye ;; I still think it will fail.
All of these were my opinions. No need to insult. Good day.. o_O

I for one have never been a fan of kirby games [with an exception of the original]. I do like challenging games, Kirby did look slightly... challenging. I didnt like the design of the game. Everything looked repetitive throught the game preview. I did miss the confrence! So, I saw the trailers on the Nintendo channel. Another thing -- I HAAAAATE Disney games [Hence why I bashed Epic Mickey]. GoldenEye ;; I still think it will fail.
All of these were my opinions. No need to insult. Good day.. o_O [/color][/size][/font]

I'd have thought that the Nintendo channel video of Kirby should have been pretty good, but other videos I've seen really don't do the game justice as it looks blurry and you can't really make out all the bits of cloth and thread that make up the levels. On a clear video it looks really good in terms of graphics. It has a unique style so if the gameplay can match up to it then it should be a really great platformer.

I was actually more wary of Donkey Kong, as it sounded a lot like NSMB with a DK skin. It looks great though and it could be that they are just taking some things that worked in NSMB and using them in DK.

It's fine that you don't like Disney but you gave the impression that Epic Mickey didn't deserve to be on the list. It really does because it looks like one of the most inventive titles at E3 and has a really good chance of being an awesome game when it releases. For example, I don't like the Halo series but I wouldn't begrudge them being on a top 360 games list because they are good games, just not for me.

I think that Goldeneye will be good, maybe not as great today as the original was in its day but certainly better than most Wii FPS. I'd rather have a remake that may achieve some of the flavor of the original over nothing at all. Even if it doesn't recapture the originals feel it still looks like a great Wii FPS, the multi control options, splitscreen and online multiplayer modes make it worth serious consideration alone. Hopefully they'll add Wii Speak too as that has been missing from the COD games.

Oh, I was generalizing on the no attention span teens, I didn't mean you in particular so sorry if it came across that way. There is definitely some nostagia attached to some of Nintendo's releases that obviously wouldn't apply to the kids of today (unless they play the old games on VC).

i wasnt digging epic mickey at first but once i looked past it being a disney game and saw it for what it was i think its going to be a fun game... the side scrolling level they showed of the steam boat looked awesome. DK is going to be badass!

ROFL, You think

"ROFL"

Kirby Epic Yarn IS awesome. Hate to break it to you but the people who actually ATTENDED E3 reported back that it was one of the best games they PLAYED in the ENTIRE show.

Sorry bud.

Back