E3: Gun cradle for controller

Jester

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2006
Just saw this pic of the gun mount for the wii remote, it was taken today at E3.

Its great the way the remote connects to all these 3rd party addons, ingenius really.

Attachments

• gun-cradle.jpg
    gun-cradle.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4,705
now that is hot! haven't gotten to shoot the tv since duck hunt....

this should make aiming more natural than pointing a remote at the screen and give an even more imersible experience as well

Nintendo are geniuses.

@AskAboutMe: Should definitely work great with Red Steel, I mean, why not? XD

^-- yeah, should theorhetically work with any game....

i mean, the controls are all still there so you could play anygame you wanted with a gun....just not the most practical setup.

red steel, metroid, and the new duck hunt are all prime candidates for getting the most out of this add-on

Wow... this is amazing stuff that Nintendo are producing. Back to arcade-style shooting - at home. :lol:

This would make for a great FPS given who develops the game. I still think that N64's Goldeneye was the best FPS ever.

Last edited:
sadly never owned a 64, only nintendo system i missed growing up, thankfully one of my best friends had one....hours of shooting each other in goldeneye, priceless

jesse said:
This would make for a great FPS given who develops the game. I still think that N64's Goldeneye was the best FPS ever.

Goldeneye was without a doubt one of the greatest games i've ever played, dread to think how many hours me and my mates got through playing the multiplayer haha

Virtual Console to the rescue.

Yeah, though i don't know many n64 games that i'd download, i have the cube ports of the zeldas, the ds version of mario64, played goldeneye to death back in the day....i guess it'll all depend on which games are offered, i don't think anyone has seen a list yet, just speculation about 'how could they not include ______?'

phimuajedi69 said:
Yeah, though i don't know many n64 games that i'd download, i have the cube ports of the zeldas, the ds version of mario64, played goldeneye to death back in the day....i guess it'll all depend on which games are offered, i don't think anyone has seen a list yet, just speculation about 'how could they not include ______?'

Seen a list on IGN or somewhere, Goldeneye was on it.

Back