Whats under the flap?

apparently there is gonna be a camera on the wii so maybe its under the flap.That would explain why the wii is sloped upwards so you dont have to have the console at face height if u wana be seen.I dont think it is a camera cause the flap wudnt have to be so long.

yes. i posted a topic like this and after some discusions it turned out it's the sd card slot's. where else can the sd card slot be placed...? not behind not at the top... maby, maby not :p

it's mot logic eighteer. because the sensor bar has to be connected to the wii all the time, when u r playing. if ther's a projector, it has to point against the "TV" . and the sensor bare has to stand on or under the "TV" so it could be cind of hard to do

Last edited:
I had saw on G4, that Reggie Fils-Amie "stated" it was SD card slots, but it was speculated and a cover up to release soemthing better. It was Attack of the Show, on the feed, hosted by the hot british chick.

Either way it's would still be cool if the slot was for the projector. That would be so cool. It would like reflects off the wall, and become ten times bigger, so you can see everything, just bigger.

Back