The Wiimote, what do you REALLY think?

me too guys im fed up say "hah the wii sucks because the remote is weird" dont call something weird because you dont understand it dumbasses:p :p

i remember when no one knew what the "revolution" controller was gonna look like. people threw out all those crazy pictures. there was that one that was like widened game cube controller w/ a huge touch screen panel on the face of the controller. once i saw what the "wii" controller looked like for the first time, i was taken aback. i had no idea what to expect from a remote. now that the launch date comes closer and i read up on wii info i get more and more excited for the possibilities for this wiimote. the motion detection holds much promise and i CANNOT wait to hold it in my hand for the first time. i think the wiimote was a VERY smart move by nintendo.

The remote will probably become like second nature to the user. The remote is what draws interest to the Wii. Games like Red Steel and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess will be what sales the system. How good do graphics really need to be? Would you rather have full control over a character with less poweful graphics or would you rather watch an incredible cut scene and hopefully get to a button every once in a while for control like in Tomb Raider Legend on Xbox 360. To me, give me control over graphics any day! I think the wii mote will catch on and I can't wait for demo Kiosks to be set up to try it.

I have my doubts how it will do but other than that it innovative its taking the game world in a new direction, sound great

Back