Super Paper Mario coming to Wii

I love the Paper Mario games. Rented the N64 one and beat it, and I bought the Gamecube one. Plus in Super Paper Mario you get to play as Peach:thumbsup:

Well, the Paper Mario you guys fell in love with are RPG's, this new one is a Platformer meaning it's like the original Mario games that was for the NES.

I'm somewhat dissapointed that this is on the Wii since (1) I was first informed that this was going to be on the Cube and (2) I thought Nintendo would make the first Paper Mario game for the Wii an RPG.

Super-Paper-Mario-Wii-boxart.jpg

I'm not really a fan of the series and I don't understand the fascination with the whole "paper" concept but I do think it will be a huge hit. And I like the cover art! This is a big test for Nintendo and hopefully they pass with flying colors.

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm not really a fan of the series and I don't understand the fascination with the whole "paper" concept but I do think it will be a huge hit. And I like the cover art! This is a big test for Nintendo and hopefully they pass with flying colors.

I think people like the RPG elements of the series instead of the regular platforming elments of mario games, plus mario being paper allows him to change his body to adapt to the situation.

Yeah I like that it is not turn-based I was getting kinda of sick of the other style but it could be just boss fights that are not turn-based they kinda suck if they are

Back