Edit Of The Week: Application 1

surfinrach90 said:
I downloaded that before, it makes no sense >.<

It takes a while, i got used to some features but am still learning some features

This sounds cool, nice idea Jam :)

So with that pic, I need to edit it according to theme and I need to provide links of what I've inserted in the pic?? Like if it was a Mario, for example.

demonflair said:
This sounds cool, nice idea Jam :)

So with that pic, I need to edit it according to theme and I need to provide links of what I've inserted in the pic?? Like if it was a Mario, for example.

No, Dont provide link's

Gah misunderstanding, the edit that you made has to be some how 'Linked with the theme' like how mario is linked with nintendo?

Mikeyy you sob, how dare you show your face:cryin:

I though you were making banner then you vanished:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
No, Dont provide link's

Gah misunderstanding, the edit that you made has to be some how 'Linked with the theme' like how mario is linked with nintendo?

Mikeyy you sob, how dare you show your face:cryin:

I though you were making banner then you vanished:lol:
Haha, I'll be making it tomorrow. I had Big Brother to watch just then ;) yes, I'm cool.

Wiired said:
Haha, I'll be making it tomorrow. I had Big Brother to watch just then ;) yes, I'm cool.

Gah is a bunch of vain people, a raver and a cleaner locked in a house more important then me???

:lol:

Wiired said:
YESSSS :mad:@@@@@@@
And I understand it's shite, but I'm hooked :( it's like smoking but less healthy.
On topic, woooo EOTW.

wooo EOTW???

:lol:

Meh, I might use a BB picture for the themeless week;)

^I use Gimp on my Mac. Easier than photoshop, and free. There are other ones you can download. There's Pixen, which is really good for pixel art and stuff like that. If you want something similar to Paint, there's Seashore.

I'll give this a shot. If I have time.

How the heck do you link that picture to Nintendo? Do you slap a log on there or something?

I'm probably not going to do this to agree with most the them kinda makes it weird...

Not everyone actually
People dont go on everyday so they couldnt possibly have known about it

and you just add something form nintendo into it
Its not that hard
Come on

Meh the no theme week's will be popular, very popular.

Back