Edit Of The Week: Application 1

tarheelsuperman said:
How about I create a tutorial so everyone can see how it's done?
It's cool your being helpful, but is it really neccessary? You admitted yourself its fairly simple. Just placement, resizing and erasing :) and of course the own made tunnel, pen tool? Theeen filled in with blue, added clouds, light effects and other colour effects and voila :)

Guys...it's impossible that that image is somewhere on the net, didn't rach just take the picture? So Wiichat would be the only site that even has the pic in the 1st place. And just by looking at it, it was easy to make, just a great thought.

Once again, great job Tarheel.

Wii_Smurf said:
Now it doesn't seem as Impressive...
But it WAS impressive, wasn't it? It was the thought that made it so impressive to you i'm sure.

Wiired said:
It's cool your being helpful, but is it really neccessary? You admitted yourself its fairly simple. Just placement, resizing and erasing :) and of course the own made tunnel, pen tool? Theeen filled in with blue, added clouds, light effects and other colour effects and voila :)

No it's not necessary...and judging my WiiSmurf's comments "Now it doesn't seem as Impressive..." I should have probably just kept my mouth shut. There were some more advanced techniques used but all in all it was a simple design.

I can see where difficultly in the creation would play a role in the judging of the SOTW but for these edits i think the concepts/creativity are going to end up being the focus for voting, Everyone starts with the same picture so creativity in where you take that photo is key.

Anymore entrys or entry updates?

come on people we want to get as many as we can!!

Oh boy, I am dreading next week, non themed, all hell's going to break lose:lol:

Entries so far....

Almo:
cimg5039ae3copytd8.jpg

Byuakuya:
lozcopytz2.jpg

Wii_Smurf:
EditOfTheWeek1.jpg

Azuma Kyuubi:
Mariokour.jpg

Tarheelsuperman:
EOTW1.png

ssbb_lover:
Nintendo_Edit2.gif

demonflair:
EOTW.png

tarheelsuperman said:
Great Idea...execution is a little sloppy...but Great Idea!
try using the elliptical marquee tool to get the top of your tunnel more smooth.

I totally agree with you, the idea is great and will look amazing when you redo it properly and put lots of effort in:)

Btw, Thanks for the entry list tarheel:)

Cpt.McCloud said:
I totally agree with you, the idea is great and will look amazing when you redo it properly and put lots of effort in:)

Btw, Thanks for the entry list tarheel:)

Lol. I think that EOTW was terrible. I mean it really didn't look like you were sober or even sane when you made this....

On the other hand for 5 minutes of work not bad :)

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol. I think that EOTW was terrible. I mean it really didn't look like you were sober or even sane when you made this....

On the other hand for 5 minutes of work not bad :)

Yeah sure, I was stoned so I made eotw, the worst idea on this site:)

Back